Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Grant Gunnell, 4-star, 6'6" QB

Started by The_Iceman, December 19, 2017, 10:13:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim Harris

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on December 19, 2017, 10:54:02 pm
Also offered a 4* from Arizona that our up insane numbers this past season... sam howell

Looks like he is from North Carolina not Arizona but still a good looking prospect.

https://247sports.com/Player/Sam-Howell-91707

#1 STUNNA

Quote from: Tim Harris on December 20, 2017, 12:29:50 pm
Looks like he is from North Carolina not Arizona but still a good looking prospect.

https://247sports.com/Player/Sam-Howell-91707

Correct... 3000 yard passer and 1000 yard rusher

fullfan

Jimbo will have him committed to A&M shortly after signing day.   He will sell how he developed Lameis  into an NFL talent.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Wooderson on December 20, 2017, 06:06:26 am
Came across as sarcasm to me.  Don't think that would be positive. Hope I'm wrong.
sarcasm... bro. If you mean negatively,  you dont read well.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 20, 2017, 04:13:04 pm
Pokey, we need this QB. Please let all of your sources come out strong saying he's going somewhere else so we've got a shot.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Karma on December 20, 2017, 04:29:08 pm
Pokey, we need this QB. Please let all of your sources come out strong saying he's going somewhere else so we've got a shot.
aggy lock i hear  :P
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Wooderson

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 20, 2017, 04:13:04 pm

Bro,

Sarcasm - the use of irony to mock or convey contempt. 

Conveying contempt is negative. Now the question becomes is the contempt because they are tired of hearing that their parents went to UA, or that they are tired of the expectation that since their parents went to UA that they will too. 

This is how it came across to me, but then again I don't think I or anyone on here can read into a tweet from a teenager.  Maybe he's cool with being a Hog and will come here. Maybe he won't.  I don't think anyone on this board knows.
Give me liberty, or give me death!

ricepig

Quote from: Wooderson on December 20, 2017, 04:35:17 pm

Bro,

Conveying contempt is negative. Now the question becomes is the contempt because they are tired of hearing that their parents went to UA, or that they are tired of the expectation that since their parents went to UA that they will too. 

This is how it came across to me, but then again I don't think I or anyone on here can read into a tweet from a teenager.  Maybe he's cool with being a Hog and will come here. Maybe he won't.  I don't think anyone on this board knows.

He has some relatives and those that know the family on this board, so our chances have improved greatly with all the coaching changes.

Wooderson

Quote from: ricepig on December 20, 2017, 04:42:15 pm
He has some relatives and those that know the family on this board, so our chances have improved greatly with all the coaching changes.

That's good hope it works out. In my opinion a good head coach, good line play, and good QB can make a college program. Everything is important, but those three seem to make up for many deficiencies.

colbs

It looks like he was at Mike Woods signing ceremony wearing a Razorback shirt.

East TN HAWG

Quote from: colbs on December 20, 2017, 09:50:10 pm
It looks like he was at Mike Woods signing ceremony wearing a Razorback shirt.

Interesting that this article has a picture of Chris Gunnell and Chris Price.  Is this Gunnell's pops and grand pops?

http://www.yourconroenews.com/neighborhood/moco/sports/article/FOOTBALL-Magnolia-s-Woods-signs-with-Arkansas-12446032.php

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: East TN HAWG on December 20, 2017, 10:02:45 pm
Interesting that this article has a picture of Chris Gunnell and Chris Price.  Is this Gunnell's pops and grand pops?

http://www.yourconroenews.com/neighborhood/moco/sports/article/FOOTBALL-Magnolia-s-Woods-signs-with-Arkansas-12446032.php
Believe Gunnell's granddad is former Hog Jim Price.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Wooderson on December 20, 2017, 04:35:17 pm

Bro,

I think both of your reasons are bull darn. I'm pretty sure you're either looking for a reason to worry or your just MSU...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: East TN HAWG on December 20, 2017, 10:02:45 pm

From the caption to the pic...
    ..."Magnolia's Michael Woods, right, chants 'Woo Pig Sooie' beside Chris Gunnell, center, and Chris Price, a member of the 1964 Arkansas National Championship team, after Woods signed a National Letter of Intent"...

My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

OneTuskOverTheLine™

If Grand Daddy & Daddy Gunnell are cruitin' for us who can be against us..?

factchecker

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on December 20, 2017, 11:49:53 pm
From the caption to the pic...
    ..."Magnolia's Michael Woods, right, chants 'Woo Pig Sooie' beside Chris Gunnell, center, and Chris Price, a member of the 1964 Arkansas National Championship team, after Woods signed a National Letter of Intent"...

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

PigPusher

Trust the new force Luke. It will always guide you. Trust.
A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

LOL... Wooderson dropped off of this thread like he was allergic to positivity...

searkhogfan

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on December 21, 2017, 04:05:41 am
LOL... Wooderson dropped off of this thread like he was allergic to positivity...

He's definitely one of the Negative Nancy's.  But there's a lot of them on HV

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: sickboy on December 19, 2017, 11:21:53 pm
I'm telling you. This kid's mechanics are so solid. His accuracy on the run is spectacular and he's got enough wheels to run the RPO. He needs to gain some weight, but this kid is one of the best QB prospects we've had in awhile.

One of the best I've ever seen still in High School...

Wooderson

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on December 20, 2017, 11:47:02 pm
I think both of your reasons are bull darn. I'm pretty sure you're either looking for a reason to worry or your just MSU...

Care to explain your take on his brothers tweet? 

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Wooderson on December 21, 2017, 05:04:58 am

I think Anderson Cooper's assistant borrowed the older Gunnell's phone and that crazy troll at the Gym went off again...

+1 for not giving up... ;)

MP24

The winds are changing for the good guys.
January 01, 2019, 08:53:32 am »
I love me some Chelsea Dungee.

RaisinHog

Quote from: Wooderson on December 21, 2017, 05:04:58 am

I took it as him just being playful .. like a family joke .. I'm quiet certain there was nothing negative about ..