Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

T25

Started by Outoftownhog, January 28, 2014, 03:54:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Outoftownhog

Has anybody tried the new T 25 insanity workout ?

superior_wang

i want to..i loved insanity... by that i meant i hated it, but it works like hell (j/k). plus, im madly in love with Tania on the dvd.  have you done insanity? total ass kicker. alot of guys / gym heads turn their noses up at it but i promise you 99% of them cant finish it. trying to save my pesos up to get t25.

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: superior_wang on January 29, 2014, 09:04:01 am
i want to..i loved insanity... by that i meant i hated it, but it works like hell (j/k). plus, im madly in love with Tania on the dvd.  have you done insanity? total ass kicker. alot of guys / gym heads turn their noses up at it but i promise you 99% of them cant finish it. trying to save my pesos up to get t25.
But wait, there's more!!

PP

superior_wang

Quote from: Pulled(PP)pork on January 29, 2014, 09:11:47 am
But wait, there's more!!

PP

true.... their express shipping costs extra and still took like 5 days to get here. (for the insanity)

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: superior_wang on January 29, 2014, 09:21:11 am
true.... their express shipping costs extra and still took like 5 days to get here. (for the insanity)
I watched some of the infomercial yesterday....looks too radical for my knees.  Seeing how I tore my meniscus doing P90X, I will probably avoid it and just double up on the Hydroxycut

PP

superior_wang

Quote from: Pulled(PP)pork on January 29, 2014, 09:44:30 am
I watched some of the infomercial yesterday....looks too radical for my knees.  Seeing how I tore my meniscus doing P90X, I will probably avoid it and just double up on the Hydroxycut

PP

i wrapp my knees when i do insanity.... anytime there are deep knee bends,   i have to have the wraps, couldnt do it without. wearing them im fine. just ace bandage wraps.

i tried p90x but i thought alot of their moves were just  idk weird to me, i like insanity much better,

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: superior_wang on January 29, 2014, 10:07:47 am
i wrapp my knees when i do insanity.... anytime there are deep knee bends,   i have to have the wraps, couldnt do it without. wearing them im fine. just ace bandage wraps.

i tried p90x but i thought alot of their moves were just  idk weird to me, i like insanity much better,
well, P90X worked for me, best shape of my life, just the knee issue turned me off of it.  I'm not sure I would every try Insanity.  The other downside was how long it took...45mins to 1hr on most workouts.
that's why the T25 caught my attention

PP

superior_wang

Quote from: Pulled(PP)pork on January 29, 2014, 10:25:02 am
well, P90X worked for me, best shape of my life, just the knee issue turned me off of it.  I'm not sure I would every try Insanity.  The other downside was how long it took...45mins to 1hr on most workouts.
that's why the T25 caught my attention

PP

yeah basketball screwed my knees up royally i think...

probably 10-15 mins of each  55 min insanity is stretching though, alot of yoga poses etc.. im VERY  not limber ...not in the least.. yes i see theres a p90x3  now too thats 30 mins.

Buff

Insanity was a beast.  Loved it, even though it usually ended up with me crying in a puddle of sweat on the garage floor!

Outoftownhog

Quote from: superior_wang on January 29, 2014, 09:04:01 am
I've tried insanity and liked it a lot better than P90 X . The shorter workouts caught my attention

superior_wang

Quote from: Buff on January 29, 2014, 02:40:52 pm
Insanity was a beast.  Loved it, even though it usually ended up with me crying in a puddle of sweat on the garage floor!

yep, thank god for the pause button!

Hawgzilla

Im doing the T25 right now....My first week....Not as hard as Insanity and they have Tonya as a modifier. ...Like that its only 25 minutes a day...

superior_wang

Quote from: Hawgzilla on January 31, 2014, 03:22:12 pm
Im doing the T25 right now....My first week....Not as hard as Insanity and they have Tonya as a modifier. ...Like that its only 25 minutes a day...

so t25 is 5 x a week for 10 weeks? and insanity i guess is 6 days a week x 9 weeks?

Hawgzilla

T25 ask you to do 2 workouts o n Friday and they have a stretch video for Sat....I just move one of my Friday workouts to Sat....

superior_wang

Quote from: Hawgzilla on February 04, 2014, 01:28:18 pm
T25 ask you to do 2 workouts o n Friday and they have a stretch video for Sat....I just move one of my Friday workouts to Sat....

good plan,  i generally FF on the stretches in insanity... im not limber, im not gonna be limber... im ok with that.

Hawgzilla

Some of the moves in T25 are stretching so I get that in those ...