Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

After our football season is over,,,,,

Started by dbaileyway7, November 26, 2006, 01:12:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dbaileyway7

I'm afraid there is going to be a Huge shakeup in the football program. I just hope it turns out for the best on the players that have choose the U. of A. to play football.
    I think this is going to be national news, and I don't think the U of A is going to look good for any recruits in the future. Please make me wrong, but I don't think I will be. 

Go Hogs Go!!!!!!

SPAL

u r right...there is about to be some major changes, some of which are goin on as we speak.

dbaileyway7

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on November 26, 2006, 01:14:34 pm
u r right...there is about to be some major changes, some of which are goin on as we speak.

Some that you can post?

Fence Jockey

Enjoy the little bit of sunshine we had for a brief period because the bright light is fading fast! The dark cloud of the HDN, FB, JL storm is coming to life again! The rays of light we once had shining so briefly here are most likely on their way to shine on someelses fields!!!! Recruits have a way of flying to where the sun shines the brightest! They don't like the dark!

Sad!

RazorRaider

Quote from: dbaileyway7 on November 26, 2006, 01:12:18 pm
   I'm afraid there is going to be a Huge shakeup in the football program. I just hope it turns out for the best on the players that have choose the U. of A. to play football.
    I think this is going to be national news, and I don't think the U of A is going to look good for any recruits in the future. Please make me wrong, but I don't think I will be. 

Go Hogs Go!!!!!!

IF the changes include Nutt being gone then I would think of this as a positive. We can then get a real coach and have a real program. :)
Quote from: LA HAWG on January 18, 2007, 08:00:42 am
No BCS Bowl Games.
No SEC Championships.
1 10 win season.
2-5 in bowl games.
0-2 in SECCG.

How many times do we need to post this stuff?

woodhog14

November 26, 2006, 02:01:07 pm #5 Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 02:11:14 pm by woodhog14
Quote from: dbaileyway7 on November 26, 2006, 01:43:00 pm
Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on November 26, 2006, 01:14:34 pm

Some that you can post?

Yes, can you shed some light???

hog caller

woodhog14

November 26, 2006, 02:10:57 pm #7 Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 03:36:07 pm by woodhog14
Quote from: hog caller on November 26, 2006, 02:04:02 pm
woodhog: what does cand mean?

Ummmm...I don't know.  ;D ;D Obviously, I meant: can. I'll fix it. Thanks for the laugh.

woodhog14

hogfan61490

Man.... am i missing something? otherwise this is ridiculous!

SigHog87

Quote from: hogfan61490 on February 17, 2009, 11:29:30 pm
Man.... am i missing something? otherwise this is ridiculous!

Maybe look at the date? Where did you dig this up from?

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: SigHog87 on February 17, 2009, 11:38:56 pm
Maybe look at the date? Where did you dig this up from?

Maybe better yet.....WHY?

I'm not opposed to a good King Clown or Paw Paw bashing, but this thread doesn't accomplish that or anything else of value at this point in time that I can discern.

If someone can enlighten me, I'll be greatly appreciative.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

JeffSpicoli

hahaha nice.  I got worried before I checked the date.

secfan30

Quote from: JeffSpicoli on February 17, 2009, 11:51:03 pm
hahaha nice.  I got worried before I checked the date.

Whew, me too. I was already making reservation to go to Oxford with a buddy of mine they call Snake.

Nutts and Bolts

Some of these old threads like this need to be kept in a time capsule....Dig em up in 10 years...
A new era has begun in Fayetteville

cbjagman

Quote from: SooiecidetillNuttgone on February 17, 2009, 11:46:01 pm
Maybe better yet.....WHY?

I'm not opposed to a good King Clown or Paw Paw bashing, but this thread doesn't accomplish that or anything else of value at this point in time that I can discern.

If someone can enlighten me, I'll be greatly appreciative.
I totally agree and wondered the same thing. With so many other subjects to post why in the world would someone want to dredge up such a dated thread?

hognc2010

Do you get the feeling someone is trying to stir the pot today -
Odd

Tusks

it pays to read the date.....it pays to read the date.....it pays to read the date......
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

kimjongsqUeAl

WOAH!!! I fell for it, good one guys!  I seriously thought, "WTH!! Here we go AGAIN!! GEEZ!" 
The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
- Thomas Jefferson

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge...
- God