Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SEC Media Days 2017

Started by Boss Hog in the Arkansas, July 05, 2017, 12:35:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Its right around the corner, July 10 - 13 to be exact. Bret is scheduled to be 1st on the podium, but if baby Bielema comes Sunday/Monday, he will be moved to the 13th. Which 3 players do you think Bielema will take with him?
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

RagingHawgOn

I figure he'll take Allen, Greenlaw and Cornelius.

PorkRinds

PorkRinds

Greenlaw is a good guess too.

rhames

Lol. Way to start a new thread

I still say Austin, Frank and Jared

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

RagingHawgOn

hogfan14

Quote from: rhames on July 05, 2017, 12:44:22 pm

Thought about that but figure he might want a defensive player there so I think Greenlaw goes in the place of Cornelius

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

I thought Greenlaw was a junior
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

rhames

Quote from: hogfan14 on July 05, 2017, 01:00:46 pm
Thought about that but figure he might want a defensive player there so I think Greenlaw goes in the place of Cornelius

2015 he took all offensive players. Greenland is a junior, correct?

I think his onky rule is just be a senior.

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Austin Allen, Frank Ragnow, Bijhon Jackson

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: rhames on July 05, 2017, 01:01:56 pm
2015 he took all offensive players. Greenland is a junior, correct?

I think his oinky rule is just be a senior.
That part is true. I believe he took Rohan Gaines in 2015

rhames

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on July 05, 2017, 01:02:06 pm
Austin Allen, Frank Ragnow, Bijhon Jackson

Probably most likely to happen. 

rhames

ricepig

Quote from: PorkRinds on July 05, 2017, 12:41:25 pm
Greenlaw is a good guess too.

He only takes Sr's, Allen, Ragnow, and Richardson or Jackson.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: rhames on July 05, 2017, 01:03:20 pm

Probably most likely to happen.
Yeah I think that's a pretty well rounded, well spoken group.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: rhames on July 05, 2017, 01:04:04 pm
No

He took Hatcher, Williams and Allen.

http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/razorbacks-head-to-sec-media-days/#sm.00000gtj22ooie9az4d2ofreflaij
You go with storyline guys.
Allen is the returning SEC leading passer from 2016
Ragnow has been tabbed the best center in the country
Jackson spearheads the often talked about defense that is switching from a 4-3 to a 3-4

rhames

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on July 05, 2017, 01:12:50 pm
You go with storyline guys.
Allen is the returning SEC leading passer from 2016
Ragnow has been tabbed the best center in the country
Jackson spearheads the often talked about defense that is switching from a 4-3 to a 3-4

I get that but to say someone's guess is wrong because they are all offensive players isn't a correct statement.

One could argue that Bret takes players who have contributed at a high level.  Jackson has made plays here and there.

That last spot in interchangeable for sure.

Seebs

Allen, Ragnow and Greenlaw. RWIII will go as well in whatever capacity he is in right now. He will steal the show.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: rhames on July 05, 2017, 01:16:06 pm

I get that but to say someone's guess is wrong because they are all offensive players isn't a correct statement.

One could argue that Bret takes players who have contributed at a high level.  Jackson has made plays here and there.

That last spot in interchangeable for sure.
I apologize, that wasn't my intention. Do I have an agenda? Yes ......Does that agenda include seeing Jackson at media day? yes lol

rhames

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on July 05, 2017, 01:34:28 pm
I apologize, that wasn't my intention. Do I have an agenda? Yes ......Does that agenda include seeing Jackson at media day? yes lol

I'm sure Bret's first thought will be "let me go see who hogville wants me to bring"

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: rhames on July 05, 2017, 01:38:45 pm

I'm sure Bret's first thought will be "let me go see who hogville wants me to bring"
Well he's a smart man  ;)

rhames

rhames

VirginiaHog

Quote from: ricepig on July 05, 2017, 01:04:08 pm
He only takes Sr's, Allen, Ragnow, and Richardson or Jackson.
Winner with Richerdson

nchogg

He will take Allen, Ragnow and another that he needs to be a team leader that needs to practice with public speaking. Sounds good to me.

ricepig

Quote from: nchogg on July 05, 2017, 03:26:38 pm
He will take Allen, Ragnow and another that he needs to be a team leader that needs to practice with public speaking. Sounds good to me.

https://twitter.com/RazorbackFB/status/882681790888120330

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: VirginiaHog on July 05, 2017, 02:29:34 pm
Winner with Richerdson
I really wanted to see my brother at media day, but Richardsons a good dude. Im sure he will represent well!

Hoggish1

Quote from: rhames on July 05, 2017, 12:44:22 pm

Two out of three ain't bad!

nchogg