Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2015 Arkansas Football LOIs (24)

Started by Tomhog™, July 21, 2013, 09:26:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

josh_sec33

Rivals has this class ranked 8th currently.

:)
Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

BornaHog

Need to add D. Dean from F.S. Ar.   WPS    :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:   GHG
Born a HOG and will die a HOG, but that's not the only way to become a HOG

Hawg_Thai'd

I am so pumped about the possibilities for this '15 class. Looking at it on paper gives me chills.
Commits:
1. QB Ty Storey         
2. OG Zach Rogers     
3. OT Colton Jackson 
4. DE Jamario Bell     
5. DT Hjalte Froholdt 
6. DE Daytrieon Dean
7. TE Austin Cantrell   
Strong possibilities:
8. Will Gragg
9. Deon Stewart
10. KJ Hill
11. LaMichael Pettway
12. C.J. O'Grady

I have a strong feeling that we will land at least 3 out of 5 of those strong possibilities. Plus, we are on to two strong RB's.
NSD was just 6 weeks ago, so we have made great progress to start this year off proper. Just watch whats fixin' to happen. We finna bus out dis year! :)
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.

usf15cc

I believe the same thing i just hope they play well of the field! I'm tired of watching them lose! It's time coach B!!!!

ZERO

For what it's worth:

Austin Cantrell was bumped up to 3* by 247(85) and Scout. Still unrated by Rivals.
Daytrieon Dean was bumped up to 3* by Scout.
Jamario Bell was bumped up to 4* by Rivals.
Colton Jackson was bumped up to 3* by Rivals.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Tomhog™

Quote from: ZERO on April 24, 2014, 03:26:10 am
For what it's worth:

Austin Cantrell was bumped up to 3* by 247(85) and Scout. Still unrated by Rivals.
Daytrieon Dean was bumped up to 3* by Scout.
Jamario Bell was bumped up to 4* by Rivals.
Colton Jackson was bumped up to 3* by Rivals.

Thanks!

OnTheHillHogFan

Cantrell also picked up an offer from OU yesterday.
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

redvino8

Hogjim

imo we could use them all on the Hog football team this year.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.

ldfergu

Kid has pretty solid oline to run behind. Anxious to see what he does with the well established oline he'll have at UA when it's his time to shine

acey33

This 2015 Class is really looking good! Let's finish this class strong and get some LB & CB help...WPS

I think this will be one of our top classes in the last 10-15 yrs

Hawg_Thai'd

Quote from: acey33 on June 24, 2014, 09:00:58 am
This 2015 Class is really looking good! Let's finish this class strong and get some LB & CB help...WPS

I think this will be one of our top classes in the last 10-15 yrs

Per RD, the '16 in-state crop is supposed to be even better than '15.
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.

AFWarrior83

I know it's early on to coin this recruiting class a success, but this class seems to have legit talent from top to bottom. I'm especially excited about all the D-line players!

Considering our 3-9 record last year, the coaching staff are definitely working their butts off to have this many solid commitments from high caliber players. I think this class "could" go down as one of the best the past decade!

Ty Story is supposed to be a real gem; I wish he played against better competition to better prepare him for the next level.
Hogville member since 2005.

ARtillahog

Quote from: AFWarrior83 on June 24, 2014, 03:39:21 pm
Ty Story is supposed to be a real gem; I wish he played against better competition to better prepare him for the next level.

It doesn't matter what level these kids play, transitioning from HS to NCAA is always difficult.  The speed of the game is just too fast.

ldfergu

onebadrubi

Can we update with who has signed FAA?  In particular has Froholdt signed a FAA?

ricepig

Quote from: onebadrubi on August 11, 2014, 08:27:31 pm
Can we update with who has signed FAA?  In particular has Froholdt signed a FAA?
No he hasn't, I don't think he's an early enrollee candidate.

ShadowTheHedgehog

Hey Tom,

Can we start keeping track of the 2016 guys now? According to RD we have at least one commitment. Thanks, and I (well everyone here) really appreciates the work you do here.

--

Jordan Jones received his scholarship offer from the Hogs after recording 4.34 seconds in the 40 yard dash at Arkansas' June 19 Elite Camp. He quickly committed after the camp.

Hog_Swanson

Where is the search function?  I just want to look up 2014 Commitments.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

HogWildBison2011

Quote from: Hog_Swanson on August 22, 2014, 03:18:53 pm
Where is the search function?  I just want to look up 2014 Commitments.
I know you are looking for the hogville post but this is the commits off another website.

http://arkansas.247sports.com/Season/2014-Football/Commits

pigture perfect

Really excited about KJ. Isn't he similar to Joe?
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: pigture perfect on August 29, 2014, 02:06:18 pm
Really excited about KJ. Isn't he similar to Joe?
I would say more like Jarius Wright.
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

hawg17

Storey looks good in his highlight vids but is he going to sit for a couple of years or is Peavey not the answer for the next few? :razorback: ::hornsdown::

grayhawg

Quote from: hawg17 on September 08, 2014, 12:56:45 pm
Storey looks good in his highlight vids but is he going to sit for a couple of years or is Peavey not the answer for the next few? :razorback: ::hornsdown::
I have not sit in the Stands and watched Peavey play and that might change my mind. But as today I think Storey is better than ANYBODY WE HAVE ON CAMPUS.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

September 17, 2014, 11:08:32 pm #82 Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 08:47:47 pm by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S
Looking good!

Tomhog™

24/7 Recruiting Updates:

Austin Cantrell made a nice jump of 7 pts  (92 from 85).  Puts him into the 4* category. 

Jamrio Bell dropped 4 points (91 from 95), but still in 4* territory.

Ty Story edged up a point (92 from 91).

KeithStone

Quote from: Tomhog™ on September 22, 2014, 12:27:05 pm
24/7 Recruiting Updates:

Austin Cantrell made a nice jump of 7 pts  (92 from 85).  Puts him into the 4* category. 

Jamrio Bell dropped 4 points (91 from 95), but still in 4* territory.

Ty Story edged up a point (92 from 91).

How does that work?  The same person that determines grades for Arkansas can't be determining them for the entire country, so how exactly do they monitor what the grades mean, and who should go up or down?

onebadrubi

It's quite sad that once we start winning the Commit thread loses it's luster and is no longer a sticky!  haha ;)

mhuff

Quote from: onebadrubi on September 22, 2014, 01:48:57 pm
It's quite sad that once we start winning the Commit thread loses it's luster and is no longer a sticky!  haha ;)

LOL    As long as we keep winning, I am not going to gripe. ;D

Tim Harris

Quote from: onebadrubi on September 22, 2014, 01:48:57 pm

That was my fault. I will blame it on fat fingers and typing on my iPad.

onebadrubi

Quote from: Tim Harris on September 22, 2014, 04:16:39 pm
That was my fault. I will blame it on fat fingers and typing on my iPad.

Oh I was just poking you mods!  I assumed it was a small blunder

Tomhog™

Quote from: KeithStone on September 22, 2014, 01:18:50 pm
How does that work?  The same person that determines grades for Arkansas can't be determining them for the entire country, so how exactly do they monitor what the grades mean, and who should go up or down?

Sites will generally take input from the local recruiting experts.  There is no way the national folks can adequately cover thousands of players without help from the locals.

MJ2

Very encouraging.   Glad to see the intentional pursuit of AR kids.   We haven't seen this type of focus on in staters in years.   It'll pay off.

DeltaBoy

rzrbckfan83

Why does josh Allen not show up on this class? Doesn't he count against this class?

Tomhog™

Quote from: rzrbckfan83 on September 25, 2014, 08:09:38 am
Why does josh Allen not show up on this class? Doesn't he count against this class?

All the sites will have to correct their database. He is still listed as a 2014 prospect since he graduated this year.  He signed with UNC but was denied admission to the school.  He is fully eligible at Arkansas and will enroll in January.  A very nice pick up!

LA_HOGG

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977