Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs Missouri game thread..

Started by Boarcephus, December 02, 2005, 07:12:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HeathHateMe

Great 3 E-star thanks for 4 great years of some of the best hogball ever
A hero kills people, people that wish him harm. A hero is part human and part supernatural. A hero is born out of a childhood trauma, or out of a disaster, and must be avenged.

HeathHateMe

Jesus I didn't know Hipsher was so big, does he have any eligibility left.
A hero kills people, people that wish him harm. A hero is part human and part supernatural. A hero is born out of a childhood trauma, or out of a disaster, and must be avenged.

hogfankb

58-57 missou. TO ark. left a guy completely open for three. just kinda looked at him like hopefully he wonn't make it

BloodRedHog

Handling all your mortgage and home financing needs...

idochog

I think it is bad when Modica starts off good early b/c he starts trying to do things which cause turnovers or he takes bad shots.
I love Jesus!

hogfankb

a bank are you kidding me. there is some hustle. great play modica. and 1

HeathHateMe

62 61 hogs, Modica about to try to convert 3 pt play

hogfankb

62-61. modica at the line shooting 1. 1:11

hogfankb

BloodRedHog

So we are up by 1 with Mod at the line?

hogfankb

sorry kinda left out an important part of that first one

HeathHateMe

It will be great if we can hang on and win, but should never come to this

hogfankb

great stop. brewer at the line. 63-61. 35 sec left

hogfankb

don't know what the hell that shot was they took but i'll take it. brewer makes the first. TO

idochog

Brewer=Clutch

Its really a shame we dont have another outside threat like him, to take the pressure off him.

Hopefully Weems and Ervin are gonna help next year.
I love Jesus!

BloodRedHog

Thank God...looks like we win this one.

forrest city joe

Come on hawgs lets go. up 3 with 35 seconds to go.

HeathHateMe

Charles Thomas will make a great addition to the AND 1 team one day.

hogfankb

ferguson to the line. 17.4 61-64 ark. way to jinx him idochog. haha

idochog

Thank god Missouri couldnt shoot free throws this game.
I love Jesus!

idochog

I love Jesus!

hogfankb

OH MY GOSH! MISSED THEM BOTH. MISSOU BALL 11.6

hogfankb

hogfankb

64-63. 9.3 LEFT. FREAKIN TIP IN ON A MISSED FREE THROW. ARE YOU KIDDING ME

BloodRedHog

HeathHateMe

Did it look like Townes tipped that in?

hogfankb

only put back townes has all game is for the other team. where was that at the halftime buzzer townes

idochog

Modica 18 points but how many turnovers and stupid shots?
I love Jesus!

hogfankb

arkansas ball up 64-63. 9.3 seconds

forrest city joe

poor blockout by towns. this kind of stuff can get you beat in close games. on point lead now.

hogfankb

how can a college bball player not make a free throw

hogfankb

jefferson hits first. 65-63. 9.3 left. TO missou

HeathHateMe

I've never seen such a folicly challenged coaching staff.  Need to powder those domes for TV games.

hogfankb

66-63 arkansas. good foul. 1 & 1 missou

only good thing ferguson has done this game

hogfankb

BloodRedHog

hogfankb

missed the first free throw. they got the rebound on a lose ball and missed a wide open three

forrest city joe

Thank goodness, hawgs win.  it never should have been close.

HeathHateMe

Don't sing hard to be humble after this game, very easy to be humble after this one even though a win is a win is a win.

hogfankb

Quote from: ConwayHog on December 02, 2005, 09:19:02 pm
We got sooo lucky. That was the most pathetic excuse of basketball in the 2nd half I've seen in years. A real choke job.

yep. still a W in the win/lose column though

snoutface

Jimmy Dykes just said it best- Arkansas didn't when, they just survived.  Gonna have to be major improvements or this could be a long season come conference time.
Sometimes it's better for me to be quiet and let everybody believe I'm dumb as dirt, than to speak up and prove it.

hogfankb

had a 14 point lead in the second half. this team is gonna give me a coronary by the end of the year. that is 2 games that came down to the wire and we pulled both out though. last year we would be 3-4 after losing those 2

BattleHawg

December 02, 2005, 09:22:25 pm #144 Last Edit: December 02, 2005, 09:25:25 pm by BattleHawg
Quote from: snoutface on December 02, 2005, 09:20:12 pm
Arkansas didn't when, they just survived.

lemme fix that for ya snout...

win

;)

BH

hogfankb

i think they are out of shape. defense was great for the first 35 minutes. then nothing but standing around.

chiefsfan

The good news is that we won a close game for the second time this year

But wow, we tired to blow that one...We tried our hardest.   Of course that and mizzou got lucky, heck they banked in a 3 near the end there...
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

BigHog396

15 point lead in the first half, 14 point lead in the second half.  Both times, we started standing around with our heads up our arses, just like we did all year last year.  Same thing we did for the first 12 minutes of the Southern Miss game.  There is no excuse for this crap.  Until Heath gets his head out, and quits playing the 2 or 3 idiots he has on this team, we are going to continue to see this crap.

DSmithNPS

snoutface

Quote from: BattleHawg on December 02, 2005, 09:22:25 pm
Quote from: snoutface on December 02, 2005, 09:20:12 pm
Arkansas didn't win, they just survived.

lemme fix that for ya snout...

win

;)

Thanks for looking out for me!

BH
Sometimes it's better for me to be quiet and let everybody believe I'm dumb as dirt, than to speak up and prove it.