Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hootens Ark Football rates our

Started by nwahogfan1, June 29, 2016, 11:13:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nwahogfan1

OL, RBs and QB a C-, C and C respectively based primarily on the unknowns and unproven.  I respect that.   He did say we had talent so I guess we will all find out together if we have enough talent to over come our lack of experience.

I want to say with our coaching we can play above our level of experiece but I am a homer.  IMO we need to be at least 4-1 to begin the season if we are to have the type of season we all are hoping for. 

Seebs

Interesting that Hootens would kill to have a C rating.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

HogBreath

Is that what ole Hooten Dale is doing nowadays?
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

ricepig

Quote from: Seebs on June 30, 2016, 12:05:46 am

+1000, they might even settle for a D+

bphi11ips

The best preseason rankings have Arkansas in the middle of the SEC West.  If that's a C I'll take it.

But I think we'll surprise some people this year.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

GuvHog

Quote from: Seebs on June 30, 2016, 12:05:46 am

I'd give them a C rating for their U of A write ups and other university write ups but they get a B+ from me for their High School write ups. I know there are some better high school football mags out but I have yet to find another one that has at least a full page write up about every High School football program in the state of Arkansas.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on June 29, 2016, 11:13:40 pm
OL, RBs and QB a C-, C and C respectively based primarily on the unknowns and unproven.  I respect that.   He did say we had talent so I guess we will all find out together if we have enough talent to over come our lack of experience.

I want to say with our coaching we can play above our level of experiece but I am a homer.  IMO we need to be at least 4-1 to begin the season if we are to have the type of season we all are hoping for. 

I think that is fair in the context presented. People who get butt hurt about that are really at risk of emotional problems moving forward in life.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: bphi11ips on June 30, 2016, 07:37:58 am
The best preseason rankings have Arkansas in the middle of the SEC West.  If that's a C I'll take it.

But I think we'll surprise some people this year.

I agree.
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

Seebs

Quote from: GuvHog on June 30, 2016, 08:25:10 am
I'd give them a C rating for their U of A write ups and other university write ups but they get a B+ from me for their High School write ups. I know there are some better high school football mags out but I have yet to find another one that has at least a full page write up about every High School football program in the state of Arkansas.

I have a busy life, but I will try to make the time to track a few of the predictions they make on DTS over the fall. Not sure how they make the lines and I am dubious about even hearing lines in HS football - but I want to see how close to .500 these predictions are.  Could be fun.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.