Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best college football "entrances"

Started by bigpigpimpin, June 26, 2016, 03:24:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

oldman1015

Quote from: k.c.hawg on June 28, 2016, 08:17:08 am
I really like what my Chiefs do. They go live to the locker room about 90 seconds before the players enter and have video and sound on the jumbotron's. They usually catch some of the coach's final words, the players getting themselves all jacked and then follow them down the tunnel until you see them gather at the tunnel. Team and coaches come out to explosions and fire and wait at the end of the line. Then on alternating games the offense or defense is introduced individually. I'll say this on a cold ass day 13 of these blasts heat the stadium for about 5 minutes and I sit on the opposite end.

that is cool.
Arkansas, the left lane state.

Biggus Piggus

Stadium-entering ceremonies are all easily forgotten, but nothing else is like the great big "Woo pig sooie!" after the Razorbacks reach their sideline at the beginning of a home game.
[CENSORED]!

AFWarrior83

Hogville member since 2005.

DLUXHOG

I would like to see something on the video board that has an animated herd of wild Razorback hogs stampeding toward you with the theme music from the Gladiator playing in the background..........
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: bigpigpimpin on June 29, 2016, 05:05:58 pm
Florida state. Chief Seminole rides his horse around the field with a flaming spear then drives it in at the 50 yard line

Not a lot different than what USC does with the Trojan and his sword...................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi