Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prayers needed - update

Started by SkeeterHawg, June 23, 2016, 09:11:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SkeeterHawg

June 23, 2016, 09:11:31 pm Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 06:35:39 pm by SkeeterHawg
Please remember my daughter in your prayers.  She was in an automobile accident yesterday and will have a halo placed tomorrow morning. She has three fractured cervical vertebrae and is in a lot of pain. Thank you all.

Update:
Thank you for your prayers. My daughter came home today. The halo is going to take some getting used to, but she is on the road to recovery. She broke 4 of the 5 vertebrae in her neck but suffered no nerve damage. All praises to God.

DEVIL DOG HOG

"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

Dropkick

Steef

TX HOG

TPM

Prayers made.  I hope your daughter does well.

Maddhog

So sorry!  Prayers up for healing.
"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

Dark Helmet Hog

redbarn

"I'm against the constitutionality of marriage in any way, shape, or form.  You may quote me......."  Rev Jerry Falwell

HogBreath

Will be praying for your daughter and your family, Skeeter.  Thoughts & best wishes for all of you.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

DownTownHawg

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

staffhog

Prayers for strength and haling sent up.

Been where you are, brother.  It will be agonizing attending her and being by her side but she will get there;  it is slow and unpleasant.  Stay strong

BPsTheMan

Quote from: SkeeterHawg on June 23, 2016, 09:11:31 pm
Please remember my daughter in your prayers.  She was in an automobile accident yesterday and will have a halo placed tomorrow morning. She has three fractured cervical vertebrae and is in a lot of pain. Thank you all.

God bless her and your family

SamBuckhart

Prayers and get well soon!
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

hoglady

Prayers for a speedy and complete recovery.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Smokehouse

QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

Bless your daughter and your family my brother. My son passed in 07 at 20 years old.
The Giants win the penent!!!!!The Giants win the penent!!!
Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.
I can't believe what I just saw!!!!
Down goes Frazier!!!! Down goes Frazier!!!
Do you believe in miricles?!?!?!

Sooiepride

God, Family, Country, Razorbacks.

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

pigture perfect

Praying Skeeter. Please keep us updated.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

LZH

Prayers for her and you too.

MuskogeeHogFan

Really sorry to hear about that. Prayers sent.
Go Hogs Go!

Hawgzinbowlz

Kevin

God bless her and your family
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

The Big O Oliver Squeeler

oldhawg

Our prayers are sent your way.

gmarv

prayers for her and you.

AirWarren

Prayers for your baby. God speed to both of you and the rest of your family.

MultipleScoreGasms

Prayers sent.  God bless your daughter.

uconnhog

Hoggish1

Prayers sent, Skeeter!

hogcard1964

JRHoward

Prayers for Your daughter, the medical staff, and your entire family.  God's grace and comfort.
Woooo Pig!

Hogs7672

I'm very sorry, all are in my thoughts and prayers.

RollHogTide

k.c.hawg

Prayers for your daughter Skeeter. Praying for your family and your daughters care providers.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

goodguytex

Prayers going up for her complete healing! And for you too Skeeter.

OLDHOG

Consider it done. God bless.

nwahogfan1

prayers sent for Gods mercy and His healing.

God is Good all the time.

Vantage 8 dude

Absolutely!! All the very best to both her and the rest of the family.

WOOPIGMAN

KCHOGFAN

Prayers sent for you both.

pork in the whiskers

Done. Peace and Strength to you all!

longtimeHogfan

Absolutely.  Best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery!
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

LSUFan

I can't imagine what you and her are going through.

May God grant you peace, and her a quick and full recovery.
I ain't saying you babysitting, but my kids are all over your couch.

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on August 17, 2015, 02:46:52 pm
Sometimes, I think you're a wine-o who found a laptop in a dumpster.

OldCoot

Cannot imagine your pain and prayers sent.

trphog

Lord- please bless this family. You are able!

Andrew Fabacher

Praying for her, you family, and all involved in her care.

Childsplease

Prayers for her and your family..