Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ESPN Goofs Ole Miss Play of the Year ESPY Nomination

Started by FraggleHog, June 23, 2016, 12:53:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FraggleHog

Calling the Hogs from DFW

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Hog_Swanson

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

jjdlc

Now the real question.  Is the 4th and 25 also up for a ESPY?  If not, it should be.

PorkSoda

so ESPN loves arkansas and hates ole miss? 
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

FraggleHog

Quote from: PorkSoda on June 23, 2016, 02:49:19 pm
so ESPN loves arkansas and hates ole miss?

Either that, or there's an ESPN.com intern from Arkansas that decided this was a perfect time to troll them!
Calling the Hogs from DFW

TebowHater

Quote from: jjdlc on June 23, 2016, 02:30:25 pm
Now the real question.  Is the 4th and 25 also up for a ESPY?  If not, it should be.

This was my thinking - perhaps the play was actually mislabeled! Not really, but kind of ridiculous it isn't on there.

HogScoutMaster

"A week of camp life is worth six months of
theoretical teaching in the meeting room."

a0ashle

My Prediction: It won't make it out of the first round.

That is my completely unbiased opinion :D