Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Media bias

Started by Bacon_Bitz, June 19, 2016, 02:15:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jkstock04

Out of curiosity which Hogs do you think should be on that list?
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

wikipedia brown

The Hawg Marshal

Pre-season accolades by a a third rate internet web site. I don't know how much media bias it really indicates. What I hope is, after the season we have several players on or in contention to be on a list like this. Whether we like it or not,most of our"star" players from last year are gone.We(along with the media) get to find out this year whether we are rebuilding or reloading.I'm hoping the latter.

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: jkstock04 on June 19, 2016, 03:00:55 pm

Deatrich Wise.
[CENSORED]!

longpig

Quote from: Bacon_Bitz on June 19, 2016, 02:15:53 pm
https://www.seccountry.com/sec/ranking-the-15-best-sec-west-players-in-2016

Solid list. Hogs may have a player or 5 outperform a few on this list, no telling who it would be though.
Don't be scared, be smart.

nchogg

Put that in the locker for all the players to see and also let Coach Herb put a copy in the weight room. That will get the point across to the players.

razorbacker3

Jeremy Sprinkle should be on that list.

jkstock04

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on June 19, 2016, 03:14:17 pm
Deatrich Wise.
I could see that argument...he had some solid numbers and is coming back. I can't think of anyone else.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Bacon_Bitz

Deatrich Wise.

Yes, Mr Wise had more sacks in SEC play on a team that won more SEC games than the #1 player on that list.

PorkRinds

Bacon_Bitz

Deatrich Wise.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/college-pff-101-best-players-fournette-mccaffrey-garrett/?utm_content=bufferf61cb&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=college

22. Deatrich Wise, DE, Arkansas
A breakout performer in the second half of last season, Wise used his long frame to finish with 10 sacks, 12 QB hits, and 21 hurries on only 258 rushes. When facing Power-5 competition, Wise's pass rush productivity of 16.0 trailed only first-round pick Joey Bosa among 4-3 defensive ends, so expect to hear even more from Wise as he increases last year's 375-snap workload.

hogcard1964

Sprinkle and Skipper.

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: jkstock04 on June 19, 2016, 03:00:55 pm

Vinny
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.