Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Razorback Nation Flag

Started by evy2367, December 13, 2010, 09:51:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

evy2367

Does anyone know of a red and white razorback nation flag out there with a solitary hog where the stars would be? Santa is looking for the perfect present but is also pressed for time. I can't find any in the stores and wondering if they stopped making them? please help! Looks like the one below but red and white!

And WPS!!

arkansaspanic

i haven't seen them in stores in a while.  Last i heard, they weren't ordered much because of lack of sales but you can still buy them if you're willing to pay the $75 price tag for a special order.  Check with flag or hog shops.

evy2367

Quote from: arkansaspanic on December 13, 2010, 09:54:59 pm
i haven't seen them in stores in a while.  Last i heard, they weren't ordered much because of lack of sales but you can still buy them if you're willing to pay the $75 price tag for a special order.  Check with flag or hog shops.

I have searched high and low on campus and the internet. If there is some specialty store I can call that you know of I'd appreciate it. Even if it was the $75 price tag. It is in actuality the only item on the Christmas list so if I can't find that... well who knows what'll happen ha ha.

trollhog

WPS!

GoodLuckGus

evy2367

Quote from: GoodLuckGus on December 13, 2010, 10:05:37 pm
Slightly different than your picture, but pretty close: 

http://shopping.yahoo.com/798399006-arkansas-razorbacks-arkansas-razorbacks-nation-flag/

Thank you for that but I have found some of those. It's the one I had pictured but in red and white. I think if I could find the one that you had even posted in red and white it would work but the red and white ones have disappeared!

And that was a somewhat nervous ha ha. It's more like an I'm lost in my search and don't know what other resources to use anymore ha ha. A desperation ha ha

GoodLuckGus

Hmm.. I didn't read your post closely enough.  I'll see if I can find a red and white flag.

SwazyHog

Did you try Arkansas Flag and Banner?
"I felt like I owed it to the state. They let me come in and transfer here to Arkansas, and I felt like it wouldn't be fair after one year to just up and leave."

"This is your Public Service Announcement  for 2010: Remember, No One's Buckass Snitshit Crazier Than Arkansas Fans."

trgofatpne

Razorback store in NWA mall had them. Saw them durning the Ole Miss game weekend, $60 if I remember correctly

evy2367

Thanks everyone! I am still having trouble finding one but will be searching high and low so let me know if you see one!

ArKan5a5 KiD

I've seen the black and red one online but does anyone know where I can get the red and white one online?

Arkamedes

June 12, 2016, 01:37:53 am #11 Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 02:26:22 am by Arkamedes
Quote from: thalilcrzydawg on June 10, 2016, 01:56:29 pm
I've seen the black and red one online but does anyone know where I can get the red and white one online?

Don't know if they're still available - says there are 3 in stock - but you might try here:

http://www.flagandbanner.com/pc_product_detail.asp?key=C7D6E8B479D945ECB5F932C3CD21C52B&fullweb=1

There are several sites with the front facing Hog if you Google "Razorback American flag" then just scroll down until you see the images.

Good luck! Woo Pig!
"The time is always right to do what is right." ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Rise above oneself and grasp the world." ~ Archimedes

MissippHog

Quote from: thalilcrzydawg on June 10, 2016, 01:56:29 pm
Woah man, you were dug this thread up from the dead!

factchecker

June 27, 2016, 04:38:52 pm #13 Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 01:32:27 pm by factchecker
The Razorback Shop in the Union has these flags (red and white version).

It's along the right side of the wall mid-way back... if you can't find it ask the desk.

Be careful when picking one out.  There are two types.  A heavy duty flag for outside use that costs around $60 and then a regular flag (3' x 5') that cost around $35.

Razorback Shop in the Union:

http://uofastore.com/storehours/union.php
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

theFlyingHog

Marty McFly wants his car back brah....

Hog N Bama

Didn't realize black replaced white as one of our TWO school colors.. Stupid me  :puke: