Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any Radio Feed Tonight?

Started by Bacons Rebellion, December 16, 2017, 05:41:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bacons Rebellion

I might kind of dig listening to a basketball game on the radio.

"Birden brings the ball up for the Hogs, over to Medlock and now down on the baseline to Allison, now inside to Schulte, shot up no good, rebounded by Allison, and Kent Allison ties this game up at 32 all on the putback."

cypress rock

Now that brings back memories. Lanny Van Eamon days.

Birminghog

Quote from: Bacons Rebellion on December 16, 2017, 05:41:30 pm

"Birden brings the ball up for the Hogs, over to Medlock and now down on the baseline to Allison, now inside to Schulte, shot up no good, rebounded by Allison, and Kent Allison ties this game up at 32 all on the putback."

Do you have the Arkansas Gameday app? Great way to listen.

WHITEPW

i use the tune in radio app being out of the state

mhuff

WHITEPW

the tune in one is free search razorback sports network from IMG

mhuff

Quote from: WHITEPW on December 16, 2017, 05:54:45 pm

Are you talking about the App listed above? I too am out of state

WHITEPW

Dirty

Hollywood870

Can you listen live on The Buzz Live Stream?

WHITEPW

I think they cant stream the ballgames unless something changed

HogFansReunited

Search for the "Arkansas Gameday" application. I've been using it since last year for baseball games. They have every major Razorback sporting event on it.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

TexArkHogFan

There are all kinds of Lions, Tigers and Bears in college football.  But there is only one Razorback.  Beware the Tusks!!! They are coming

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

WHITEPW

thanks for linking that i had no idea how to link it

Birminghog

Quote from: WHITEPW on December 16, 2017, 05:54:45 pm

I have TuneIn and used to use it for games, but I find the Arkansas Gameday app much more reliable. The app is free. I, too, am out of state. I am indebted to fellow Hogvillians who clued me in to the Gameday app a couple of years ago. Works great.

Go to your app store or whatever it's called on your phone and search for Arkansas Gameday.

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

WHITEPW

I ll have to look in to the gameday app. I may be just up I-65 in Huntsville.

Birminghog

Quote from: WHITEPW on December 16, 2017, 06:15:45 pm
I ll have to look in to the gameday app. I may be just up I-65 in Huntsville.

Just down the road in the 'ham, bruh.

Bacons Rebellion

Ok, I got my Game Day App downloaded and working, and I got tune-in up and running.

Sirius /XM radio is sitting out in the driveway as a backup to the backup but it's like 35 degrees in the driveway and I'm too dang cheap to just drive around for two hours unless we're, like playing Kentucky or something.

TexArkHogFan

tune In works fine.  I use it all the time cause I don't have access to SEC Plus.  You get more info on the radio broadcast as when it's televised. the TV announcers just don't give you much info, although I still prefer TV when I can get it.
There are all kinds of Lions, Tigers and Bears in college football.  But there is only one Razorback.  Beware the Tusks!!! They are coming

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

TexArkHogFan

Quote from: Bacons Rebellion on December 16, 2017, 06:22:11 pm
Ok, I got my Game Day App downloaded and working, and I got tune-in up and running.

Sirius /XM radio is sitting out in the driveway as a backup to the backup but it's like 35 degrees in the driveway and I'm too dang cheap to just drive around for two hours unless we're, like playing Kentucky or something.
Before Tune In, I have been known to sit in my truck in the driveway for two hours cause sometimes I couldn't pick up the radio broadcast in my house.  That was back in the Eddie Sutton days.

bphi11ips

Quote from: Bacons Rebellion on December 16, 2017, 05:41:30 pm

Lol. Good job. You forgot "... with 1:52 to play."
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

Hollywood870

go to tune in radio on cpu then go to razorbacks img network

Swinefeld

Ridiculous this game isn't televised

Mr. Porkleone

Tune in free.

Search Arkansas radio network

Awesome for out of staters

zuko

It's probably the only way you will get to hear anything since the reason it's not televised is because of "Nolo Contendre" (Mp Contest) and no sponsor in their right mind would support a thing like that. It's what is commonly referred tp as a slaughter and from what I see, it's well underway. Can't understand why the place is a sellout unless the fans are so starved for a winning team they don't want to miss one second of it. Yes, that must be it.

DeltaBoy

It was great to listen on my kindle fire and my Skull candy head phones.

It was very nostalgic!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

mhuff

I want to thank the posters that provided the info about the App. Really appreciate it.

mhuff

Quote from: TexArkHogFan on December 16, 2017, 06:33:26 pm
  Before Tune In, I have been known to sit in my truck in the driveway for two hours cause sometimes I couldn't pick up the radio broadcast in my house.  That was back in the Eddie Sutton days.

Did same LOL