Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prediction on a 4:00 P.M. presser.

Started by harrisburghog, October 22, 2017, 11:19:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

harrisburghog

At what point will this happen? Who goes first, Long or B.B.? Hopefully sooner than later given the early signing period.

(notOM)Rebel123

Long isn't going anywhere unless he takes another job.
So it will be CBB. But don't hold your breath on a presser anytime soon.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

JackTNHogfan

I hope it's the Monday after Thanksgiving and that the new coach is introduced by December 4th.

harrisburghog

The early signing period adds a sense of urgency to the situation.

ricepig

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on October 22, 2017, 11:22:07 am
Long isn't going anywhere unless he takes another job.
So it will be CBB. But don't hold your breath on a presser anytime soon.

Surely, yes I called you that, some will hold their breath until then. My predictions, 4 wins and there isn't a presser, 2 and it's Monday Nov, 27th, 3 and it's Dec. 4th. There wasn't a limit on guesses was there?

damgoodestuffyhog

Long I know you are a snake but come out thank Bielema for shepherding our program after Petrino, thank him for the academic, and moral changes, that we will always carry with us, discuss the good of this chapter of hog history, then close the door like a real administrator.

damgoodestuffyhog

Give Bielema and the fan base the chance to end on good terms instead of sabotaging both for your failing career. Show some respect before it's too late. We are on to you.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: ricepig on October 22, 2017, 11:27:17 am
Surely, yes I called you that, some will hold their breath until then. My predictions, 4 wins and there isn't a presser, 2 and it's Monday Nov, 27th, 3 and it's Dec. 4th. There wasn't a limit on guesses was there?

I'd say this is pretty much spot-on.....and don't call me Shirley.😉
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Vantage 8 dude

No doubt if ole CBB called a news conference today it would be to tell us how well the kids practiced: although it's Sunday with no formal practice(s). I'm sure, however, what Bret would mean is they're really studying film very well.

He'd also say that per usual "We're so close if only the kids would finish and play hard". Once again, however, we'd get NO comment concerning the miserable job (lack thereof) many of the staff is doing in terms of correcting mistakes and actually  coaching up the players.

Last, but not least, there would be one stunning announcement. The half time snack menu has been changed to serving  Hostess Twinkies and Cupcakes-the latter being reflective of our second half play. With Herb guiding the dietary need of the players we might as well give 'em really good nutrition so they can really amp up their game. They'll also be using the time to install a new system on both sides of the ball. Never can have too much time to really master the in-and-outs of SEC level play.

Con el Cerdos

I surely don't know if Long will fire BB or not, and don't have a clue when he will announce his decision if one is warranted.

I do think he'd better announce something and get it right, because perception becomes fact in the Arkansas fan base and probably even with Long's superiors.  Winning or actually, lack thereof in BB's case might eventually matter for both of them.  JMO

hogblitz

Are you saying CBB is back next season with 4 wins?  Not sure, I understand your comments.

Pork Ranger

Quote from: hogblitz on October 22, 2017, 05:15:08 pm
Are you saying CBB is back next season with 4 wins?  Not sure, I understand your comments.

Not sure I understand your comments either.

Sincerely,

Comma police