Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Do the coaches have a vendetta against Zach Rogers...

Started by Hoggle, October 22, 2017, 10:52:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoggle

Do the coaches have a vendetta against Zach Rogers or are they really that stupid?  I thought for the first time last week the o-line seemed to make some progress... against Alabama of all teams - Zach at center, Ragnow to guard, etc.  I was actually interested to see this game just to see how the o-line looked after their improvement last week.

But they reverted and played Ramirez at LEFT TACKLE instead of playing Rogers at center and the o-line looked like total garbage again. Ramirez was horrible and would struggle in NAIA, IMO. Same as the beginning of season - playing a walkon true frosh at guard (and getting him killed) instead of Rogers at center and Ragnow to guard, etc.

Are they really that stupid or did I just miss an injury or something?

Disclaimer:  As always the pathetic O-line is not the problem, nor is our 400 lb, undisciplined head coach. They are mere symptoms. FIRE JEFF LONG!!!!

jgphillips3

We finally had a line that showed potential against Bama.  So obviously you shelve that.

hawgon

I don't know, but the only thing that makes sense is that Ragnow himself complained of that the coaching staff is more concerned about having the "best center in the country" than trying to win games.