SEC Coaches Rankings as Viewed by the Country

Started by hogcard1964, March 29, 2017, 06:15:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NotSoFastMyFriend

Quote from: hogcard1964 on March 29, 2017, 06:15:53 pm
Pretty standard...

Saban is number one of course...

https://www.seccountry.com/sec/hugh-freeze-sec-country-approval-rating
Pretty hilarious to see the sketchiest recruiters (Freeze, Jones, Malzahn, Sumlin) all below CBB in approval rating. Cheat to win amirite?

NWAHog479

Pretty sad to see where Bert ranks... Time for him to earn his salary and some respect

GoHogzzGo

Lol Hugh Freeze. Going to enjoy watching the death spiral of his coaching career at Ole Miss.

And gosh dang would Saban retire and someone bigger hire Dan Mullen yet. Does MSU realize how much of an outlier Mullen has been for them in success and recruiting? Chances are their next guy won't be nearly as good. Like us and Bobby P, not the norm.
Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal.

31to6

Quote from: NotSoFastMyFriend on March 29, 2017, 06:26:52 pm
Pretty hilarious to see the sketchiest recruiters (Freeze, Jones, Malzahn, Sumlin) all below CBB in approval rating. Cheat to win amirite?
Reminds me of the guys in high school who had fancy sports cars their daddy's bought--and couldn't drive them worth a damn...

hogcard1964

Quote from: GoHogzzGo on March 30, 2017, 10:19:16 am
Lol Hugh Freeze. Going to enjoy watching the death spiral of his coaching career at Ole Miss.

And gosh dang would Saban retire and someone bigger hire Dan Mullen yet. Does MSU realize how much of an outlier Mullen has been for them in success and recruiting? Chances are their next guy won't be nearly as good. Like us and Bobby P, not the norm.

I can't understand how he still has a job....   anywhere.