Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

All Things Gruden--MERGED

Started by jbcarol, April 15, 2012, 03:05:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgjr

DoubleReedHawgCaller

My oh my I haven't seen this one in a while. Alive from the grave!!
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

IBleedRazorbackRed

Now this brings back some memories

tphog

Either somebody knows something Grude or somebody is trying to stir up the masses.
Everybody saying well we knew before PRJ. A blind man could see we were gonna fire Jeff.

At some point, a man who is friends with David Allan Coe, Hank 3, Phil Anselmo, Dax Riggs, men who are a phone call away...a man who is family with Willie Nelson AND Johnny Cash, a man who has stood on stage and sang Folsom Prison Blues with the Legendary Shack Shakes and I ain't never with BR5-49...a man who strolled in to Tuscaloosa Alabama with my pistols by my side and wiaked away one of their homecoming queens and now she resides right beside me in a compound on the Southside of a mountain in Newton County by God Arkansas...a man who has shook hands with Kamala and Abdullah the Butcher.....and a man who is a member of Ducks Unlimited, the hokey hotrodders, the NRA and the national.quilting society...well he will be taken seriously.

If I can take on the gumps for their homecoming queen....well

PRJ

Tequilin' Time

After a great ThanksGruden,  I'm ready for some Grude news. 

Beantown Razahback

ATG--M reunion at Powerhouse in 15 min!

Dirty

Capt. Hamm

Capt. Hamm

Capt. Hamm

I am hearing 6.75 mil. for Gruden and 4 mil for staff. This confirmed per my source.

Rooka

hawgjr

Let The Grude Times Roll!!!!! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Break & Run

Ok so either someone in TPB here know something or they're just really messing with people's minds. 

Either way, it's fantastic that this thread has reappeared although people have said it couldn't be brought back.
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Slacker on October 30, 2012, 08:39:44 pm
Pig In The Pokey "CLAIMS" he did. The search function shows "CATFISH JOE" as the first user of this name.

Please post your evidence here.

Who gets the credit?
earliest i can find. i'm sticking to my claim. Good enough, Slack?

on: April 20, 2012, 03:33:57 PM »you heard it too, huh. i hear Monday so carry on, fellow Grudenites.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Pig in the Pokey

ironically, it was on 4/20. no wonder some forgot ;D
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: The Mafia on November 23, 2012, 10:40:38 am
Ok so either someone in TPB here know something or they're just really messing with people's minds. 

Either way, it's fantastic that this thread has reappeared although people have said it couldn't be brought back.
merge ATG-M w/ SoG-M and we'd have a 1000pg thread!!

Huckleberry Pig

Huckleberry Pig

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 23, 2012, 11:00:32 am
merge ATG-M w/ SoG-M and we'd have a 1000pg thread!!

Meow we're onto something

Tequilin' Time

Big Apple is shaking with that Grude vibration. 

Gruden on.

CabotHog87

Back from the grave. "In" on the first page of the resurrection!

GRUDEN

LuckyGiraffe

Quote from: CDBHawg on November 22, 2012, 11:27:37 pm
Battle of sources. Fits appropriately.

Yes but he has certain bonuses that basically guarantee him 5.05mil

Slacker

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 23, 2012, 10:53:51 am
earliest i can find. i'm sticking to my claim. Good enough, Slack?

on: April 20, 2012, 03:33:57 PM »you heard it too, huh. i hear Monday so carry on, fellow Grudenites.

You have been saying "Next Saturday" for the last 5 weeks...Not holding my breath. Hope you're right. But not holding my breath.

moses_007

Quote from: Hoggin in NYC on November 23, 2012, 11:14:59 am
Big Apple is shaking with that Grude vibration. 

Gruden on.

Be a big earthquake in NYC when we announce The Grude!!!!

Pistol Pig Maravich

Gruden would be nice, but $6.75MM .....really!!  Saban might have come for $6.75!!!

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

GRUDE day gentlemen (and ladies too)...

Ready for some GRUDE news!!
If at first you don't succeed,
then skydiving is not for you...

LuckyGiraffe

Nah... Saban will cross the $6mil threshold next year.

Pistol Pig Maravich

Who in the world knows who is coming!! People in all corners saying they are 100% it is this person, that person, etc.....        Come on already!!!

Ray Piggers

Wow.. Now,  what does this mean lol.
I'm basically Darkwing Duck

Danny J

Quote from: TaylorAlderson on November 23, 2012, 01:15:32 pm
Wow.. Now,  what does this mean lol.
It obviously means Gruden is a done deal and to be announced tomorrow at the latest. No way they bring back this thread unless it is a done deal with announcement soon!!!!

/sarcasm

moses_007

Quote from: Danny J (headhawg7) on November 23, 2012, 01:16:30 pm
It obviously means Gruden is a done deal and to be announced tomorrow at the latest. No way they bring back this thread unless it is a done deal with announcement soon!!!!

/sarcasm

Preach it, Brotha!!!

MissippHog

Ray Piggers

Quote from: Danny J (headhawg7) on November 23, 2012, 01:16:30 pm

/sarcasm

Stop playing with my emotions!

I'm basically Darkwing Duck

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Slacker on November 23, 2012, 12:16:35 pm
You have been saying "Next Saturday" for the last 5 weeks...Not holding my breath. Hope you're right. But not holding my breath.
lol. it can't come fast enough for me. i think tuesday this time. nobody has a source on the date. apparently that's 100% jeff's call. pseudo may actually scoop us on the date story! ;D

Pistol Pig Maravich

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Pigstie

The views and opinions of this poster are personal only, and are not one of a professional coach or X Box player.  Beware the Mall Cop.

razorbackkid

Quote from: Lanny on November 23, 2012, 02:29:04 pm
No chance
The cost of screwing with the Grude is one kiss.  The azz is a preferable location.  :)
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

razorbackkid

935 pages, 430,484 reads, and 42,073 replies.  Wow.  Gruden, if he is not the coach, has missed out.
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

scootman

Call me Special Agent Mulder..."I want to believe!"
A new era in Razorback Football has arrived!

gbaurnett

I still believe it is Gruden! 

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

HogtoberFest

Talked to Joe Schaad at the game. He said Gruden has a house in Arkansas and Cowher was at the game.

Then we stopped joking and he said he thought it would be Briles.

hoghiker

Quote from: HogtoberFest on November 24, 2012, 07:50:27 am
Talked to Joe Schaad at the game. He said Gruden has a house in Arkansas and Cowher was at the game.

I hope that was a bad guess.

MFG

YodaHog

Did you offer him some funnel cake?

HawgAlude

How bout a Pepsi and a Moon pie then drop him Jeff Longs phone number so we can find out what actually is going on.

HogtoberFest

I did offer him some whiskey and a hot dog. He looks a little skinny if you ask me.

CallThemHawgs!

Quote from: YodaHog on November 24, 2012, 07:53:48 am
Did you offer him some funnel cake?

Nope, it was gone. But he did offer to let him lick his wife`s fingers.

hawg IQ

Quote from: MFG on November 24, 2012, 07:52:49 am
Finally an OP that delivers.  8)
If its the HR hire like an NFL coach it will go down within a few days. if they are waiting on season's end, its a coach already coaching somewhere and he will hired then. IF it goes to the middle of december hogs are screwed , glued and tatooed, the latter is what I fear the most. I hope I'm wrong about J Long, but I think he's a loser !
     This unthinkable, horrible season we all have just endured is how he feels about razorbacks fans. No caring razorback AD would do what has been done to the fans.
go hogs go !

MemphisBossHog

Quote from: HogtoberFest on November 24, 2012, 07:50:27 am

you know, since Jim Grobe was who Long wanted as a coach the last time we all went through this, Art Briles would be about the kind of coach that Long would get and think its a splash, home run, inside the park, base clearing type hire.

not saying Briles isnt a good coach. But that may be about as well as Arkansas can do. Most of these other "big time" coaches just use Arkansas and our money to get  fat raises but never really intend to come here.

Lets be honest, it is not an easy job when you consider the recruiting base and the division in which we play.  I bet it will be somebody like Briles or Briles himself.