Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sam Mbake Dismissed From Team

Started by TebowHater, November 27, 2023, 10:04:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TebowHater

TebowHater

quite the twist from the spring when CSP said

"Mbake is a wonderful person and he plays 90 miles per hour all the time and it's important to him. He has improved in every aspect of his game — speed, strength, awareness of what he's doing. Mbake will be on the field as much as anybody this year. I really like the kid. He's an awful hard worker."

Marshfieldhog

Quote from: TebowHater on November 27, 2023, 10:05:09 amquite the twist from the spring when CSP said

"Mbake is a wonderful person and he plays 90 miles per hour all the time and it's important to him. He has improved in every aspect of his game — speed, strength, awareness of what he's doing. Mbake will be on the field as much as anybody this year. I really like the kid. He's an awful hard worker."

lol. Pretty obvious colbeer isn't very trustworthy anymore

MFG

So we kicked the apparent "best receiver" off the team and it was mutual?

Call a Hog

The hits just keep coming. Hate to lose this kid.

Snouty

Must be some bad of the field stuff.

Dropkick

Is this a rumor or is there something official out there.
never mind just saw OKs thread

PonderinHog

Quote from: Dropkick on November 27, 2023, 10:22:17 amIs this a rumor or is there something official out there.
never mind just saw OKs thread
Otis has a thread at the top.

Oliver

Quote from: TebowHater on November 27, 2023, 10:05:09 amquite the twist from the spring when CSP said

So he wasn't around to cheer in the locker room for Sam's return???

3kgthog

Quote from: Marshfieldhog on November 27, 2023, 10:06:52 amlol. Pretty obvious colbeer isn't very trustworthy anymore

What Sam said about him could still be true. Hard workers and good kids make mistakes all the time. It's part of growing up.

Whatever mistake he made was obviously done after the spring.

wildturkey8

Dropkick

Any intel on why he was dismissed?

ricepig

Quote from: wildturkey8 on November 27, 2023, 10:27:34 amAnother mishandled situation?

Considering he threatened to kill the player who accidentally hurt him in practice, I think it was handled adequately.

#1 STUNNA

Quote from: ricepig on November 27, 2023, 10:41:12 amConsidering he threatened to kill the player who accidentally hurt him in practice, I think it was handled adequately.
yikes

hogcards

Quote from: TebowHater on November 27, 2023, 10:04:00 am...weeks ago apparently

That's an effective way to cover your own fartbox once you're aware a player is entering the portal. 

This entire administration is a joke.
"You have enemies? Good. It means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."~Winston Churchill

"Racist -- a person who wins an argument with a liberal."~Rush Limbaugh

#lgb
#mediaistheenemy
#stoleninarizona

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: ricepig on November 27, 2023, 10:41:12 amConsidering he threatened to kill the player who accidentally hurt him in practice, I think it was handled adequately.

Doesn't sound like such a great kid.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Marshfieldhog

So I guess Sam didn't know him too well

Call a Hog

Holy cow!

At least he had some fight in him, I guess. Kidding.

PonderinHog

So, can he play safety?

Hosel Rocket

Once upon a time Lyle Alzado threatened to kill a player who looked at him the wrong way every weekend... oh how football has changed.   :D

ricepig

Quote from: PonderinHog on November 27, 2023, 11:12:28 amSo, can he play safety?

I believe they tried cornerback last fall when they found Quincy.

tophawg19

Nope Rice that wouldn't fit the Hate Sam Pittman agenda for these guys . They don't want facts
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

tophawg19

Quote from: hogcards on November 27, 2023, 10:49:06 amThat's an effective way to cover your own fartbox once you're aware a player is entering the portal. 

The fact your still allowed on here does leave you questioning Hogville Admins. But nice of you to agree
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

hamsam

Quote from: tophawg19 on November 27, 2023, 11:29:26 amThe fact your still allowed on here does leave you questioning Hogville Admins. But nice of you to agree

AMEN!
"I am speachless. is this program on the right freaking track or what?i love the way Pel is coaching this team. i love this team. lets just keep getting better. congrats to Pel and the hawgs.PIG SOOIE!"

Forrest City Joe   December 30, 2008

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: hogcards on November 27, 2023, 10:49:06 amThat's an effective way to cover your own fartbox once you're aware a player is entering the portal. 

No, this happened quite a while ago.
[CENSORED]!

codeHog

Speaking of Quincey...anyone seen him lately

HogT

Lighten up Francis
Practice does not make perfect...
Practice makes permanent...
PERFECT practice makes perfect...

Tuskeroni Soprano

Sam just talks. Has no idea what he is doing.
I donate $0.00/year to Arkansas NIL.

Quote from: RME on October 09, 2022, 12:34:20 amHahhaha. Exposed. [CENSORED] loser you are, man. Changing up a couple words in the articles you find ain't gonna hide it. There's always a bigger fish. And in this case, that [CENSORED] bigger fish is me. Get used to it.
Ok.

Tuskeroni Soprano

Quote from: tophawg19 on November 27, 2023, 11:29:26 amThe fact your still allowed on here does leave you questioning Hogville Admins. But nice of you to agree
Good grief.

Quote from: RME on October 09, 2022, 12:34:20 amHahhaha. Exposed. [CENSORED] loser you are, man. Changing up a couple words in the articles you find ain't gonna hide it. There's always a bigger fish. And in this case, that [CENSORED] bigger fish is me. Get used to it.
Ok.

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Oklahawg

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

wildturkey8

HogT

Sooooo, possible Alabama transfer
Practice does not make perfect...
Practice makes permanent...
PERFECT practice makes perfect...

26.2Hog

CowHog32

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on November 27, 2023, 12:05:30 pmNo, this happened quite a while ago.
Not saying it didn't happen a while ago but why was in not reported on? People acting like this is old news but it seems to be the first most non connected at least fans are hearing of it. Normally when a guy gets kicked off the team there is at least a mention that so an so is no longer with the team. I guess our media has been more focused on the coaching staff and trying to stay on top of those developments 🤷‍♂️

TebowHater

Quote from: CowHog32 on November 27, 2023, 03:05:45 pmNot saying it didn't happen a while ago but why was in not reported on? People acting like this is old news but it seems to be the first most non connected at least fans are hearing of it. Normally when a guy gets kicked off the team there is at least a mention that so an so is no longer with the team. I guess our media has been more focused on the coaching staff and trying to stay on top of those developments 🤷‍♂️

No one knew about it until today, including the media. Story was broken by HawgBeat.

bigredtwo

Tuskeroni Soprano

Quote from: HogT on November 27, 2023, 02:25:51 pmSooooo, possible Alabama transfer
Quote from: bigredtwo on November 27, 2023, 03:07:08 pmAuburn lock.

You mean he is going to teams who beat us like a dusty rug year in and year out?

Ok.

Sage Hog

Quote from: wildturkey8 on November 27, 2023, 10:27:34 amAnother mishandled situation?
Sounds like Sam doesn't handle things well.

Grizzlyfan

Sounds like it was handled quite appropriately.

BoogaHog

We had a guy like that on the team. Coach Lou had to dismiss him because he chased another player around Wilson-Sharp with a machete. Don't mess around with folk from Houston's 5th Ward lol

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: BoogaHog on November 27, 2023, 03:29:26 pmWe had a guy like that on the team. Coach Lou had to dismiss him because he chased another player around Wilson-Sharp with a machete. Don't mess around with folk from Houston's 5th Ward lol

If your neighborhood is called a "ward" instead of a neighborhood...you might want to re-evaluate your priorities and make some changes.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?