Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bielema Confident Arkansas can build on 2014 success

Started by WizardofhOgZ, March 24, 2015, 04:10:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawgzinbowlz

Thanks for the post.

It is "talkin' season", and we have players/coaches to back it up.

" GO HOGS "

gmarv

dang mr. oz   you on a roll today.i don,t give applaud or smites very often,but I had to do something.so I applauded you.

DeltaBoy

Good Read and I rooting for the Hogs to win 10 this year.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

rzrbaxfan

"Dan has a little confidence, a little swagger," Bielema said. "He walks in a room and you can feel. The kids feel the energy. It reminds me a lot of the transition we had a year ago when I brought [defensive coordinator] Robb Smith in. It was an uttering and oozing of confidence; it's a good thing."

This gives me goose bumps.  162 days until September 5th.....

Hoggish1

Where does ESPN find hacks like Scarboro?

Even Bret Bielema, who so often strays off course to argue for change regarding the pace of play in college football, has a theme he wants to get across about Arkansas.

That start of the 2nd ¶ about "straying off course" was a classic fail...

The guy is a hack.

DeltaBoy

Good read after seeing all the Spring Football reports !!!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.