Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

good read

Started by gmarv, March 18, 2015, 09:10:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

gmarv

don,t know if it has been posted, so if it has take pity on me .otherwise ya,ll might like to read it.
http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/arkansas-football/how-far-can-arkansas-go-allen-quarterback-2015/

wacohogbill

And a good read it was...thanks for posting.
Bill

Chief Mac

very good read.  thanks for posting
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

wildturkey8

I think the West is wide open.

Hawgzinbowlz

Thanks for the post.

Brandon has shown improvement throughout his career and will continue in '15.

One element of The Hogs offensive equation, for the coming season, was not noted in the article. That is Coach Dan Enos success as the QB coach with his first year in a program. The success of Drew Stanton, at Michigan State and Gino Guidugli, at Cincinnati, under CDE are noteworthy.
http://www.arkansasfight.com/2015/1/22/7871525/dan-enos-hired-arkansas-offensive-coordinator-razorbacks

I look for BA to improve from our last seasons ending and 8-10 wins are possible. BA is mentally tough...and a coaches son.

" GO HOGS "

hoghiker

I'm rooting for the young man. In my opinion, the function between talent and experience crossed each other last season. His experience is helpful but his talent is where he'll make his stand. Experience matters but the growth from year to year would seem, logically, to diminish as each step is taken. Some expect tremendous growth this year based on years of experience. I think that group is going to be some disappointed. It's time for his talent, settled on a serious foundation of experience, to matter the most. Experience can help him see the field but does he have the talent to make the throw, the pitch, the run when he has too. We'll see. I hope he does.

PaintballHog

The improvement of the QB position will ultimately come from the improvement from the wr's. If Jojo straightens up, Reed gets the grades to be admitted, we should be in good shape.

DeltaBoy

Solid article .  BA should have a great season.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

hawginbigd1

Writer seems to be in my head, exactly how i evaluate it! BA has been average, in order for us to improve he needs to be above average next season.

HogShat

Man I hope that cat is right, except for the not winning the West part!  :razorback:

SooiecidetillNuttgone

I'm a fan that feels that BA has been unfairly maligned. 

It wouldn't surprise me at all if he had a VERY good year yhis coming season.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?