Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What is the best stadium in the SEC?

Started by RazorRick77, March 17, 2015, 05:29:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dirty

The best stadium in the SEC is wherever the hogs are playing that day.

popcornhog

Quote from: RazorRick77 on March 17, 2015, 05:29:16 pm
This says it is Tiger Stadium and I have a hard time arguing with it http://greatamericansportsnetwork.com/sec-stadiums/

I've been to ours, Jordan-Hare, Kyle Field, Tiger Stadium, Faurot Field and Davis Wade and don't really have a problem with these rankings.

I've been to all except the Swamp.

Denny-Bryant is the easy #1 to me.

Then it's a toss-up between Tiger Stadium and Neyland with Jordan Hare/Between the Hedges not far behind.

After that DWRRS is the best imho. Although I haven't been to Kyle since the SWC days. From what I've read, it's top tier.
WPS

popcornhog

Quote from: Dirty on March 21, 2015, 07:34:53 am
The best stadium in the SEC is wherever the hogs are playing that day.

No doubt that's where I'd prefer to be each week. Even at a dump stadium in Starkville, Little Rock, or Oxford.
WPS

popcornhog

Quote from: RazorRick77 on March 17, 2015, 05:29:16 pm
This says it is Tiger Stadium and I have a hard time arguing with it http://greatamericansportsnetwork.com/sec-stadiums/

I've been to ours, Jordan-Hare, Kyle Field, Tiger Stadium, Faurot Field and Davis Wade and don't really have a problem with these rankings.

There are a lot if immaculate statements in that article. Joke of a list.
WPS

mizzouman

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: TrueBlue on March 19, 2015, 11:24:40 am
Kyle Field is impressive...

I return to this thread just to laugh at this.  Again!
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Dr Swineglove

This list reminds me of home owners in a cookie-cutter subdivision arguing over which house is "best."  They're all pretty much the same, all are big, some are just a bit bigger than others or more updated than others.
Prefrontal lobotomies are not to be performed without the written consent of the patient