Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I'm a dad...again

Started by Ragnar Hogbrok, March 10, 2015, 07:39:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ragnar Hogbrok

Welp, my wife delivered my third child last week.  My second daughter.  I thought I'd share with Hogville since it's the slower season here.

I am rich beyond measure because my children are blessings from God Himself.  My wife and I lost a son, Elijah, at 18 weeks gestation a year ago and we were destroyed emotionally for a good while.  We were blessed to have been given another opportunity for a child with our precious Annabelle.

Here she is, my baby Annabelle, who is perfect in every way.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

reddogjcss

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: The Chief on March 10, 2015, 07:39:45 pm
Welp, my wife delivered my third child last week.  My second daughter.  I thought I'd share with Hogville since it's the slower season here.

I am rich beyond measure because my children are blessings from God Himself.  My wife and I lost a son, Elijah, at 18 weeks gestation a year ago and we were destroyed emotionally for a good while.  We were blessed to have been given another opportunity for a child with our precious Annabelle.

Congrats to Mom, Dad and the Fam! Happy for you. Every blessing on your family.
Go Hogs Go!

Torqued pork

Warm from the oven and already in Hog gear.

A big congrats to the lucky parents and the little one.

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Großer Kriegschwein

This is my non-signature signature.

Hogfan1660

Hoggy Hogalot

She's beautiful....all the best to you and your family

Fort Dweller

Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

micali

That's is Awesomw!  Congrats

Dr. Starcs

Thought this thread was merged with the McFadden one. :)

Congrats

snoblind

BOAR_N2BWILD

I am too. Just don't  tell my wife.  Just kidding.

Congrats not a better feeling in the world.
Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."

panhandlepig

She is perfect.  Congrats Chief. Enjoy every minute.

mhsbc59

I have changed my sig line of over 4 years that was never a problem until May 5 ,2011

LSUFan

I hope you come home so you can see her grow.

P.S. I love the name.
I ain't saying you babysitting, but my kids are all over your couch.

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on August 17, 2015, 02:46:52 pm
Sometimes, I think you're a wine-o who found a laptop in a dumpster.

Razorback4

Congrats! Newes member of the razorback family!

panhandlepig

Quote from: LSUFan on March 10, 2015, 11:04:26 pm

P.S. I love the name.

I rarely agree with you, but that is a mighty fine name.

billymac

Congrats!! Beautiful baby with an awesome hat!!

LSUFan

Quote from: panhandlepig on March 10, 2015, 11:08:43 pm
I rarely agree with you, but that is a mighty fine name.
Visions of Old School.

Should call her Bella, which I think is Italian for Beautiful.

panhandlepig

Quote from: LSUFan on March 10, 2015, 11:12:51 pm
Visions of Old School.

Should call her Bella, which I think is Italian for Beautiful.

I like the whole name. It is beautiful.

Naming a child is one of those things you don't think too much about til you do it. It is an important thing. What if they are President?...for example. Annabelle will have no problem. She has a good name.

WichitaStateRazorback

NVRyield

May God Bless Annabelle, mother and you  ;D

Hogimus Prime

hoglady

There is no greater blessing!!
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

acey33

Congrats Chief

Rooka

She is beautiful Chief. Such a blessing!

Hog Nutt

Beautiful young lady. God will do wonderful things with her.

gawntrail

Congratulations to you and your wife.  Welcome to dear Annabelle.

Ragnar Hogbrok

Quote from: LSUFan on March 10, 2015, 11:04:26 pm

P.S. I love the name.

I'm home and I just arrived at an assignment which will keep me home for the next three years.  I'll actually get to see this one take her first steps and say her first words. I didn't get that opportunity with my son or first daughter.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

YankHog

Welcome Annabelle, Congratulations Chief, where's the cigars?

booogaga

Congrats. Beautiful child. We are expecting our first on April 15th. We are both happy and terrified.
GO HOGS!

kappa72202

DeltaBoy

Congratulations on your new baby girl.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

oldhawg

Congrats and enjoy.  Time does indeed fly by.  Put down that extra cup of coffee to play with your kids.

GolfnHog

She's absolutely precious and congrats all around to you and your family. And certainly congrats are in order for getting an assignment where you get to be with your family for an extended period. Job well done, Chief!
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

OLDHOG

Another miracle. God bless.

LSUFan

Quote from: The Chief on March 11, 2015, 08:13:20 am
I'm home and I just arrived at an assignment which will keep me home for the next three years.  I'll actually get to see this one take her first steps and say her first words. I didn't get that opportunity with my son or first daughter.
Awesome! Score one for the good guys!!
I'm glad you made it back brother! Thank you very much for your service!

NaturalStateReb

Congrats!
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

Hog N Bama

Congratulations my friend. Children are a gift from God. Enjoy!

jgphillips3

Congratulations.  I have only one girl.  She is my pride and joy.  I lost what would have been my second child at about 16 weeks and my wife had to have a hysterectomy so I understand the pain of your previous loss and I am so happy for your gain! :)

rlamb

May you all enjoy this great thing we call life. Hope nothing but the best for you all.

ShadowTheHedgehog

PEtrader

Oddball on NWA: "I'm drinking wine and eating cheese, and catching some rays, you know. "

jswineberiaskirk

a real sweetie! Congrats!

BigPapaHawg

WOO PIG

Iwastherein1969

what's wrong with you boy, can't put the "stem on the apple" ?  Just kidding, many congratulations and she's beautiful....prayers that both mom and child (and Dad) stay healthy...HIS will be done
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on March 22, 2015, 10:27:48 am
what's wrong with you boy, can't put the "stem on the apple" ?  Just kidding, many congratulations and she's beautiful....prayers that both mom and child (and Dad) stay healthy...HIS will be done

I know the secret... You gotta go 3 days with no gasm... Then you got more Y swimmers...  5 kids ALL BOYS...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.