Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sec Network's "Takeaways after opening weekend SEC baseball series"

Started by 10yrsofhell, March 19, 2018, 12:51:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

10yrsofhell

The show host asked their 2 baseball "analysts".  What is your main takeaway from SEC opening baseball series?
The first guy, David Dellucci, said Georgia, who won 2 of 3 against Alabama impressed him.
The second guy, Todd Walker, said SC , which actually lost 2 of 3 to Florida stuck out to him.
Did I just dream the series the Hogs just had against the #4 team in the country in dominating fashion or did it really happen? ??? ???

Where's the love?
"Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past."
― George Orwell, 1984
"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right."
― George Orwell, 1984

Hog_Swanson

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

welchog

Saw that too.

pigroots

He also asked him "after the 1st weekend is it Arkansas and everyone else?" They all agreed

revolution

Who you gonna believe?

The SEC Experts or your lyin' eyes?

Seriously, they probably rationalized that Kentucky was obviously over-rated and Arkansas will be brought back to earth next weekend at Florida.

If the Hogs win that series, there will be no denying that they're going to be a power (maybe THE power) in the SEC and Nationally this year.

hawg1221

Look, I'm going to be honest. They destroyed Kentucky so bad, that I do scratch my head and wonder how good Kentucky really is. I mean that's the most unbelievable performance I've ever seen against a "supposedly" really good team. The Kentucky players and coaches looked like they had no answer to anything.

BroyledNutts

Quote from: 10yrsofhell on March 19, 2018, 12:51:22 pm
The show host asked their 2 baseball "analysts".  What is your main takeaway from SEC opening baseball series?
The first guy, David Dellucci, said Georgia, who won 2 of 3 against Alabama impressed him.
The second guy, Todd Walker, said SC , which actually lost 2 of 3 to Florida stuck out to him.
Did I just dream the series the Hogs just had against the #4 team in the country in dominating fashion or did it really happen? ??? ???

Where's the love?

What else would you expect from two guys from Ole Miss and LSU, respectively? ... I don't put a cent's worth of stock in those two ... don't care for their commentary, either.

I listen to what Kyle Peterson and Ben McDonald have to say concerning SEC Baseball.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: pigroots on March 19, 2018, 01:25:17 pm
He also asked him "after the 1st weekend is it Arkansas and everyone else?" They all agreed

So you are saying we actually did get some attention, and they all basically agreed that we are leading the league?
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

SPAL

Pudgepork

I'm thinking any 6'11" pitchers in upcoming rosters are going to call in sick. Hogs handled Daddy Long Legs easily

Hollywood870

Where's the love?
We don't need em kissing our arse anyway.

Pudgepork

Quote from: Hollywood870 on March 19, 2018, 05:22:27 pm
We don't need em kissing our arse anyway.

Agree.  The Hogs have always played better as an underhog

Hawgzinbowlz

Where's the love?

Good point...At the end of the day we just need to get to Omaha.

" GO OMAHOGS "

Dr. Starcs

Quote from: Hawgzinbowlz on March 19, 2018, 08:26:04 pm
Good point...At the end of the day we just need to get to Omaha.

" GO OMAHOGS "

We need to win in Omaha. I want a natty for our program and dvh so bad.

TebowHater

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on March 19, 2018, 08:57:12 pm
We need to win in Omaha. I want a natty for our program and dvh so bad.

No one wants that natty more than DVH. He wants to bring one home more than anything and knows he can.

pigture perfect

Wasn't Hjelle last years top pitcher in the SEC? Seems like I heard Phil say that. That was not an average team we beat. We were just enfuego. I'm pulling for Kentucky to do well the rest of the year. I doubt they get swept again.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

kodiakisland

Where's the love?

Seriously?  In that 60 sec spot they clearly said it was Arkansas and then everyone else.  Since Arkansas didn't play on Sunday, there wasn't much new to discuss about them.  They did that Saturday, if you bothered to watch it.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

HognitiveDissonance

Quote from: hawg1221 on March 19, 2018, 02:28:55 pm
Look, I'm going to be honest. They destroyed Kentucky so bad, that I do scratch my head and wonder how good Kentucky really is. I mean that's the most unbelievable performance I've ever seen against a "supposedly" really good team. The Kentucky players and coaches looked like they had no answer to anything.
Hogs took 3 from Miss St at home to open last year's SEC season, but Miss St finished the season very strong afterwards.
After all, there are 27 SEC games left after the opening weekend. Plenty of time to get it going, although no one wants to start 0-3

swineology

Where's the love?

Beat Florida that way and they'll all jump on

elkhog

Where's the love?

In the msm eyes, we will always be an outlier.  We are not worthy of much airtime.  We have always been treated that way.  An afterthought. 
Going to have to make it to WS to get much airtime.
GO HOGS!!!