Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME 19 THREAD: #5 Arkansas (14-4, 1-0 SEC) vs Kentucky (14-4, 0-1 SEC)

Started by Razorbacks#1, March 17, 2018, 07:37:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

0                        Top 3rd                 3

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | - |  R  |  H  | E  |LOB
Kentucky       0 | 0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  0  | 0  | 2   
Arkansas       2 | 1 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  3  |  4  | 0  | 2   

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Pudgepork

JHicks3636

For Kentucky in the 3rd

9. Dawson    .245
1. Squires     0-1
2. Alklinski    0-1

JHicks3636

Dawson is the bottom of the Kentucky order, with a strike, 0-2, grounds out to SS

JHicks3636

Squires is 0-1 today, begins with a strike, grounds out to SS

Cornfed Pig

dotnet

Its nice to see Campbell put together a game like this so far through 3 innings

JHicks3636

Aklinski who is 0-1 in the game, starts 1-1, grounds out 1B to pitcher

3-0 Arkansas after 2 1/2

JHicks3636

TebowHater

Quote from: dotnet on March 17, 2018, 02:49:42 pm
Its nice to see Campbell put together a game like this so far through 3 innings

He has been annihilating. Straight nails. Has a ball left the infield?

Razorbacks#1

0                        Bot 3rd                 3

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | - |  R  |  H  | E  |LOB
Kentucky       0 | 0 | 0 |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  0  | 0  | 2   
Arkansas       2 | 1 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  3  |  4  | 0  | 2   

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

ucahogfan

Biggers has unbelievable range.  The hit by Dawson was a slow chopper towards the 3B bag which he gloved and made a throw on the run and then the hit by Squires was on the 2B side of the bag.

JHicks3636

For the Hogs in the 3rd

3. Martin     0-1
4. Bonfield  1-1, Homer
5. Fletcher  0-1

JHicks3636

SPAL

JHicks3636

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

JHicks3636

ucahogfan

Quote from: PoconoHog on March 17, 2018, 02:53:40 pm
That was a great catch....
It sure was.  Thought it was going to find no man's land between the 2B, CF, and RF.

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

JHicks3636

Fletcher takes a ball on a wild pitch, singles to right, rbi

4-0 Arkansas

JHicks3636

McFarland singles to left on the first pitch, runners at the corners with 1 out

Hawgphish

Tucky catcher not willing to get over top and block so thanks for the free bases.

ucahogfan

The UK OFs are playing insanely deep, but you have too against this lineup.  That was Fletcher's 14th RBI of the year.

SPAL

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

ucahogfan

JHicks3636

JHicks3636

Kjerstad who is 1-1, goes 1-1 and HOMERS to left, 3 rbis

7-0 Arkansas

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

dotnet

SPAL

SPAL

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

pigture perfect

TebowHater

Hawgphish

Cornfed Pig

dotnet

ucahogfan

Kjerstad stays inside the ball and drives his 3rd HR of the year into the Hog Pen for RBIs 18, 19, and 20.  The Hogs now lead the SEC in HRs with 32 as they have already hit 6 in the series.

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

JHicks3636

JHicks3636

TNhawgfan

Quote from: dotnet on March 17, 2018, 02:57:57 pm
best case scenario for the weekend so far
Diamond hogs are taking the sting off the basketball game for me
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

ucahogfan

Troy Eklund was saying that Turney hit two HRs over the batter's eye in CF during BP earlier this week.  That is an insane amount of raw power.

JHicks3636

PoconoHog

JHicks3636

Biggers bats for the 3rd time and singles on the first pitch, 2 on, 2 out

JHicks3636

Cole is the 9th Hog batter in the inning, starts 1-1, flies out to right

7-0 Arkansas after 3