Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME 16 THREAD: #5 Arkansas Razorbacks (11-4, 0-0 SEC) vs Texas (9-7, 0-0 B12)

Started by Razorbacks#1, March 12, 2018, 05:54:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

0                        Bot 1st                 0

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | - |  R  |  H  | E  |LOB
Texas            0  |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  0  | 0  | 0   
Arkansas          |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  0  | 0  | 0   

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

elkhog

GO HOGS!!!

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

SPAL

jst01

What a joke. Just move the softball game to another channel and deal with the 14 people that email customer service mad about it.

Smalltownhog95

My former college softball pitcher texas born GF is laughing at me over this softball game going long...
Wait a minute this isn't chinese checkers.. This isn't even regular checkers!

HogFansReunited

Nothing on the watch ESPN app yet and of course the alternate channel isn't showing anything.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

jst01

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Science Fiction Greg

It's impressive how many times and how many ways this is screwed up.  Can't watch it because the softball game is in extra innings.  Can't watch it on watchespn for basically no discernible reason other than it's the only game out of 400+ simultaneous espn broadcasts that isn't working.  Again.  Can't watch it on the SEC-Alternate channel because I have Directv, which is the only one of the providers that doesn't have it on the SEC-Alternate channel.  Again.  And, again, for no discernible reason.

What the crap have I done to deserve this stupidity?  Repeatedly?
I spend all my time playing Trackmania, and various board games. You might remember me as Corndog7 or PossibleOatmeal.
Twitter sucks now. I deleted my account. I mostly just use TikTok now.

elkhog

Someone finally made a HR on the girls team!!!  Yea, it should be over.
GO HOGS!!!

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Bogghawg

Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

oldhawg

Makes me even more thankful for the folks on Omahogs who do a great job of bringing the play-by-play.

Watch ESPN has certainly been unreliable and untimely this year.

Wisco Pig

Martin starts the Arkansas 1st by working the count full and then fouling out to Reynolds off third base.

TebowHater

It's pretty ridiculous that this has been an issue for now 3 series in a row. Someone needs to get it fixed.

Pork Ranger

jst01

Hopefully they interview the coach and game winner for a few minutes...

trippigs

Wisco Pig

woo.pig

Quote from: jst01 on March 13, 2018, 07:10:48 pm
What a joke. Just move the softball game to another channel and deal with the 14 people that email customer service mad about it.

Now remember this is MSESPN it would be politically incorrect to move a women's game for a men's game... And racist!

Bogghawg

Quote from: Possible Oatmeal on March 13, 2018, 07:11:48 pm
It's impressive how many times and how many ways this is screwed up.  Can't watch it because the softball game is in extra innings.  Can't watch it on watchespn for basically no discernible reason other than it's the only game out of 400+ simultaneous espn broadcasts that isn't working.  Again.  Can't watch it on the SEC-Alternate channel because I have Directv, which is the only one of the providers that doesn't have it on the SEC-Alternate channel.  Again.  And, again, for no discernible reason.

I have 4 choices for SEC Alt on Dish and they are all playing elevator music.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

Wisco Pig

Kjerstad flies out to the track in LF.   Three up, three down.

No score after 1.

TebowHater

Pork Ranger

Razorbacks#1

0                        Top 2nd                 0

Texas            0  |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  0  | 0  | 0   
Arkansas       0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  0  | 0  | 0   

THUNDER!

Hawgphish

Wisco Pig

Wisco Pig

Zubia, a freshman, begins the Texas 2nd by falling behind 0-2 and grounding out to Martin, 5-3.

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

ThisTeetsTaken

***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

Wisco Pig

The appropriately named Austin Todd is next.   He grounds a single up the middle.

One on, one out.

BroyledNutts

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Wisco Pig

Reynolds grounds into a 4-6-3 double play.   Inning over.

We go to the bottom of the 2nd.   No score.

Razorbacks#1

0                        Bot 2nd                 0

Texas            0  | 0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  1  | 0  | 0   
Arkansas       0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  0  | 0  | 0   

THUNDER!

Knot2brite

Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

Wisco Pig

Knot2brite

Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

Hawgphish

rzrbkman

Quote from: Possible Oatmeal on March 13, 2018, 07:11:48 pm

I have all of the alternate channels on Dish network as well and none of them were showing the game as well.

Hawgphish

Wisco Pig

Bonfield leads off by getting ahead in the count 2-0, the pitcher evens it on a questionable strike, and then Bonfield strikes out swinging.

elksnort

jst01

Wisco Pig

Fletcher gets ahead 2-0, 2-1, and then fouls one off to go to 2-2.   Fletcher works the count full and then walks.

Hog on 1st, one out.

TebowHater

Wow that 3-2 pitch looked good. Ump didn't give the guy the inside black

Wisco Pig

On a 1-1 count, Koch (.308) grounds one past the 3B.   Koch's thrown out going to 2nd and Fletcher goes to 3rd.

jimmur74