Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Connor Noland vs. Southside highlights

Started by Richard Davenport, September 12, 2017, 08:58:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pig in the Pokey

Kid looks legit. Might be our next long overdue in-state phenom.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

nwahogfan1

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on September 12, 2017, 09:21:55 pm
Kid looks legit. Might be our next long overdue in-state phenom.
With him being so good in baseball and that taking so much time in the spring I am not sure how good of a QB Conner can be.  I just do not see him having the time to commit to football like he needs to do to be an elite fb player.

The_Iceman

Cole Kelley is only a redshift freshman right now, and Daulton Hyatt is a true freshman. It would be a few years before Connor is expected to play anyways.

island hog

NoogaHog

Yes he is elusive, but from the video, he made good throws when he had about an hour and and a half to throw it. How good is he when he has an SEC DL sitting on his head? Not a slam on him. Just a question that every SEC quarterback will have to answer.
Слава Богу - Slava Bogu - "Glory to God"

bulldog04

Quote from: The_Iceman on September 13, 2017, 06:06:28 am
Cole Kelley is only a redshift freshman right now, and Daulton Hyatt is a true freshman. It would be a few years before Connor is expected to play anyways.
Well until then he can be one of our weekend starters which is fine with me

PorkRinds

Quote from: NoogaHog on September 13, 2017, 08:32:54 am
Yes he is elusive, but from the video, he made good throws when he had about an hour and and a half to throw it. How good is he when he has an SEC DL sitting on his head? Not a slam on him. Just a question that every SEC quarterback will have to answer.

Has an Arkansas high school QB not very good. And no one expects him to be ready for SEC defenses at this point.

nwahogfan1

Quote from: The_Iceman on September 13, 2017, 06:06:28 am

And by then he will be offered a big baseball contract and gone.  I am not putting my hope on him ever seeing much playing time.

ricepig

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on September 13, 2017, 05:19:50 pm
And by then he will be offered a big baseball contract and gone.  I am not putting my hope on him ever seeing much playing time.

We've signed much higher baseball pitchers who didn't get a big baseball contract, lol. Noland isn't even going to play high school baseball this spring, I'm told he will enroll early in January.

PorkRinds

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on September 13, 2017, 05:19:50 pm

Eh. He's not likely to be drafted that high.