Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bijhon Primed For Big Season

Started by Mike Irwin, June 30, 2017, 08:43:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Irwin

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Great article! Were expecting a big year from you Bijhon!
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

bphi11ips

Gotta like Bijhon Jackson. If he plays as well as he expresses himself this could be a very good year.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

nchogg

Love his attitude. Would like to try some of his wings.

ocsm158

Make our hometown proud, Bijhon, and I'm in for some wings too!!

The NewEra

Bijhon, Agim and Ramsey are the three guys I think will make the greatest impact as a result of the 3-4 transition and the new D-Coordinator move.  Every time I read an article about our defense it reinforces my belief that none of our defensive line or Linebackers liked playing the 4-3, or believed they were being allowed to utilize their God given talent.

I am so glad the defensive coaching changes were made last year.  Here's for wishing these guys on the defensive side of the ball a fabulous year.  WPS!

PorkRinds

"I hate LSU."  Damn right Mr. Jackson, we all do.

tophawg19

I'm really pulling for a great year from him. I almost feel like it's been a bust for him up till now. i think the new system fits so much better
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

jgphillips3

He looks like a prototypical 3-4 NG.  I expect a big year from him.  If he occupies the two men in the center, he will make everyone else in the front seven have a great year.