Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Steve Atwater named Broncos fan ambassador

Started by jbcarol, July 22, 2017, 06:10:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

https://twitter.com/Michael_Carvell/status/888577876420898817

QuoteAtwater will appear as a host and analyst on videos for the team web site, per Klis.

Atwater was inducted into the Broncos Ring of Fame in 2005, and was a finalist for the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2016.

In 1994, Atwater was named to the Razorback All-Century Team and the All-Decade Team for the 1980s. He was inducted into the University of Arkansas Sports Hall of Honor in 1998.

https://twitter.com/MoserCraig/status/888558402334580736
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

FANONTHEHILL

How is he not in Canton yet?  One of the top 5 safeties in the history of the game belongs in the Hall of Fame.
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

Mike_e

Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on July 22, 2017, 06:38:30 am
How is he not in Canton yet?  One of the top 5 safeties in the history of the game belongs in the Hall of Fame.

It's a head scratcher, no doubt.
The best "one thing" for a happy life?
Just be the best person that you can manage.  Right Now!

Cinco de Hogo

3kgthog

Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on July 22, 2017, 06:38:30 am

Yet John Lynch seems to have picked up steam with voters the last couple of years. Makes no sense.

Tusks

He should be in the HOF just for the hit alone on Okoya
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Großer Kriegschwein

Interception numbers are low for a safety.

Or that's the excuse that gets thrown around.
This is my non-signature signature.