Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SEC Network showing 2014 A&M Game

Started by bigbadhog, July 20, 2015, 07:54:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bigbadhog

Sickening.  We are up 28-14 (again  :D) going into the fourth quarter.  No way we lose this game...
Thanks for the WINS Coach Petrino!

ldfergu

Ugh, that damn tripping call..... And then missing an open Hatcher deep right after.... There's really no need to watch this game

LittlePigMan

Do they ever show one where we win?   >:(

SquidBilly

End of the first half reminded me why Chaney is no longer here.  Luckily he got bailed out by the fake punt TD but still....

Sed76

Saw enough of it in person. No need to sit through not only the loss again but having to suffer through Vern and Gary ramble.

bigbadhog

Quote from: StoneTemplePiglets on July 20, 2015, 07:59:09 pm
Ugh, that damn tripping call..... And then missing an open Hatcher deep right after.... There's really no need to watch this game

I know - I guess I'm hoping for a better ending this time.  This game was ours...

bigbadhog

We play the 4th quarter out 20 more times - we win 19 of them...

soooieman

I've never felt more sick walking out of a stadium.

Brer Hog

Alabama one point loss on tap.  We must be in 3 or 4 of the top 10 games.

bigbadhog

The 2014 A&M loss was almost as heartbreaking as the 1998 Tenner game. Literally gave both games away...

Bacon_Bitz

Quote from: bigbadhog on July 20, 2015, 09:11:31 pm
The 2014 A&M loss was almost as heartbreaking as the 1998 Tenner game. Literally gave both games away...

Last year still smarts but there is no comparison to crying on the shag carpet of my grandma's trailer living room in front of her 32 inch tube TV in all its laminate boxed glory in 1998.

bigbadhog

Quote from: Bacon_Bitz on July 20, 2015, 09:17:11 pm
Last year still smarts but there is no comparison to crying on the shag carpet of my grandma's trailer living room in front of her 32 inch tube TV in all its laminate boxed glory in 1998.

I agree 1998 was more emotional because of what was on the line but we dominated both games and found a way to lose.  Sickening...

soooieman

I was at both. I need to stay away from road games. Then again, I was at the 2006 game @ Auburn so who knows?

Arkansas Fan

That loss hurt, the Alabama game they're showing now hurt worse.