Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Andy Staples Mailbag-Quite a lot about Arkansas

Started by MuskogeeHogFan, July 20, 2015, 06:08:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MuskogeeHogFan

The questions:

• Which team has the most underrated chance to make the College Football Playoff? Who's not getting enough credit for its playoff potential this year?

• Do Bret Bielema and Dan Mullen actually believe their "swag" will help their teams win? Could a coach's shoe game help his team with the playoff selection committee?

• Which combinations of alma maters have great romantic chemistry? If you're from the Big Ten or the SEC, which conference should your spouse be from?

• Would you rather fight a Bret Bielema-sized Nick Saban or five Nick Saban-sized Bret Bielemas? Is this the greatest question in the history of #DearAndy?

http://www.si.com/college-football/2015/07/16/dear-andy-college-football-playoff-sleepers-bret-bielema
Go Hogs Go!

Chief Mac

"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

Theolesnort

And again I found in all that the most overrated Arkansas due to the losses on defense. They really have no concept or idea t how good this defense will be this year. They are totally in the dark.
There's Nuttin in the world worth a solitary dime cept Old dogs and children and watermelon wine.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Theolesnort on July 20, 2015, 07:19:44 am
And again I found in all that the most overrated Arkansas due to the losses on defense. They really have no concept or idea t how good this defense will be this year. They are totally in the dark.

Lots of folks aren't sure, heck I'm not entirely certain, though I believe they will be good.

The part I liked was the last question, wanna fight Saban in Bielema's body or Bielema in 5 little Nick Saban bodies? That's a picture. :)
Go Hogs Go!

Arkansas Fan

The Kig

Quote from: Arkansas Fan on July 20, 2015, 09:22:16 am
I'd choose the Bielema sized Saban.

Definitely... Lineman mentality with the speed of a DB?  Scary...
Poker Porker

NuttinItUp

Quote from: Theolesnort on July 20, 2015, 07:19:44 am
#BadNewsBoars