Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best of Bret Bielema - SEC Media Days 2015

Started by Jason Carroll, July 19, 2015, 10:52:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason Carroll

Arkansas head football coach Bret Bielema continued to show his personality at SEC Media Days last week and is quickly becoming a media favorite because of his great quotes.  Here are the best quotes from Bielema at Media Days last week.

Click the link below to see the transcript and watch the video:

http://www.nwahomepage.com/fulltextsports/d/story/best-of-bret-bielema-sec-media-days-2015/41777/-ypQZlOIL0Ci3xeVLyt1FA

SooiecidetillNuttgone

If I hadn't been on this board for so very long and didn't lime my name, I'd sign up to be:  Borderline Erotic.

Could it be better than that?    Texas butt whuppin', kneeling down to boot, and the coaches quote.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

ZERO

Quote from: SooiecidetillNuttgone on July 20, 2015, 04:44:34 am
If I hadn't been on this board for so very long and didn't lime my name, I'd sign up to be:  Borderline Erotic.

Could it be better than that?

Boarderline Erotic, obviously.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

NuttinItUp

Nothing on the quotes from Bielema comparing our defense to the Bad News Bears?

#BadNewsBoars

supersaint

You just keep on pushing my lust over the bordeine....

Cyndi Lauper
There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.