Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs to play Baylor soon?

Started by WizardofhOgZ, July 17, 2015, 05:11:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawgzinbowlz

Quote from: southeasthog on July 19, 2015, 06:16:21 am
Oh yeah. I haven't tried to move. We have the best view IMO.

Speaking of Dallas. We'll be tailgating in Lot 10. If you get a chance, come on by. It'll be a mixed crowd as I have Aggie kinfolk but we have a great time.

Thanks...we'll take you up on it.

" WOO PIG "

snoblind

Quote from: GVTD on July 17, 2015, 06:09:52 pm
WTH?

Ignore him.  One of the BP fan boys who will never like BB.  Even if he goes 14-0.

As for Baylor, love to play them.  For some reason they were the team my dad hated the most.  Never knew why.  My mom started going to games with him back in the 50's and she never figured it out either.

GoHogs1091

It would be a tough game fo us to win.  No one has really solved Briles' Offense yet, and I have this feeling that they are going to own that Conference for several years after TCU loses Boykin.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: GoHogs1091 on July 19, 2015, 06:28:34 pm
It would be a tough game fo us to win.  No one has really solved Briles' Offense yet, and I have this feeling that they are going to own that Conference for several years after TCU loses Boykin.

It might be helpful if they actually played someone other than Oklahoma and Oklahoma State and Texas, if Texas can actually get back to being a competitive team week-in and week-out on both sides of the ball.
Go Hogs Go!

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: GoHogs1091 on July 19, 2015, 06:28:34 pm

Again, assuming Briles is still there. A lot can change in 5 years.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

WJBilly

chitwnhog

Quote from: snoblind on July 19, 2015, 05:46:04 pm
Ignore him.  One of the BP fan boys who will never like BB.  Even if he goes 14-0.

As for Baylor, love to play them.  For some reason they were the team my dad hated the most.  Never knew why.  My mom started going to games with him back in the 50's and she never figured it out either.

My father felt the same way about Baylor, said they were the dirtiest team we played.