Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ESPN-Video interview of J-Will

Started by MuskogeeHogFan, July 17, 2015, 06:02:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MuskogeeHogFan

Go Hogs Go!

MuskogeeHogFan

Interviewer: Is there any one game that you have circled on your calendar?

J-Will: Every SEC team.

Love it.
Go Hogs Go!

Tejano Jawg

Excellent. Jon Williams was always good in interviews. I remember this even before he started getting significant PT. He was very likable early on, you just wondered what he was going to contribute once he got on the field. Well, that question has been answered.

Even though his running style is different, he's one of my favorite backs to watch go (right along with the days of watching 5 and 25.)
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

31to6

Great kid. Glad he is rep'ing the program.

I love to see our in-state prospects shine, but I also love to see out-of-state kids like JWill come in and embrace what is to be a Razorback.

The_Hog_Father

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on July 17, 2015, 06:02:09 am
Good interview.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=13262967

I want nothing but the BEST for Jonathan Williams and his Family. I hope he has an explosive, injury free season! He has certainly earned it.

:razorback:

Biggus Piggus

One thing that a number of SEC media folks mentioned was that Arkansas's players showed absolutely no fear of any opponent. Some were surprised by the level of ambition that the players expressed. There's a difference between hearing players talk about goals and seeing someone who has a high level of conviction in the belief that his team could win every game.
[CENSORED]!

Paul

J-Will's photo should be next to "uncommon" in the dictionary 

TexomaRazorback

I will go as far as to say i would be proud if he were my son.

Razor6

Great quality video and interview.  Thank u!
I was there when we melted the internet!  Were you?

pccmizuno24

This team has the attitude! It wouldnt surprise me one bit to see this team be VERY successful this year! Outstanding young man right there