Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

We are going to have fun this season at Hogville.net All you visitors need to join

Started by Lanny, July 16, 2015, 06:26:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Lanny

The football pickem winner this year will win $300.00.  You must be a member and participate in all games for a chance to win.  Thank Wilsonhog and Tom Bennett for the pickems and start studying on our sister site www.gridironhistory.com
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

bamapig

I've been a visitor for a couple years, but I just joined a couple weeks ago. It's a lot of fun to be around a lot of fellow hog fans, especially living in Alabama like I do...

Lanny

Al Bundy

WilsonHog

Quote from: Lanny on July 16, 2015, 06:26:11 am
The football pickem winner this year will win $300.00.  You must be a member and participate in all games for a chance to win.  Thank Wilsonhog and Tom Bennett for the pickems and start studying on our sister site www.gridironhistory.com

Outstanding! I'll have a complete announcement on our CFB Pick'em in a couple of weeks!

razorbackfan86

I'm looking at repeating as pick em winner, Lanny you still got my address?

BorderPatrol

Quote from: Tom Bennett on July 16, 2015, 10:38:40 am
Outstanding! I'll have a complete announcement on our CFB Pick'em in a couple of weeks!

Just wanted to let you and Wilson (and Lanny and Doug, too) know that all your hard work is much appreciated. I know its not easy, and a lot of folks take it for granted, so just wanted to give you props before the season started.

bp

WilsonHog

Quote from: BorderPatrol on July 16, 2015, 12:10:07 pm
Just wanted to let you and Wilson (and Lanny and Doug, too) know that all your hard work is much appreciated. I know its not easy, and a lot of folks take it for granted, so just wanted to give you props before the season started.

bp

Btw, I am Wilson. We be one and the same.

ricepig

PonderinHog

SooiecidetillNuttgone

I just checked the members page to see membership.

It stated 19k+ total. 

Am I imagining things or did we at one time have something like 30k+ with 20k lurkers?  And if I am remembering correctly, did members that hadn't logged in for a long time get booted to clean things up and open up some names?
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

PonderinHog

Quote from: SooiecidetillNuttgone on July 16, 2015, 12:44:09 pm

It stated 19k+ total. 

Am I imagining things or did we at one time have something like 30k+ with 20k lurkers?  And if I am remembering correctly, did members that hadn't logged in for a long time get booted to clean things up and open up some names?
Yeah, too many dead people voting, I guess...

Break & Run

It stated 19k+ total. 

They likely purged the accounts who haven't been active in the last 6 months. No need in using up database space with nobodies.
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

intelligence

I'm so hyped for this upcoming season. I think there's a chance we could be really really good

Lanny

Quote from: Break & Run on July 16, 2015, 10:36:47 pm
They likely purged the accounts who haven't been active in the last 6 months. No need in using up database space with nobodies.
Correct

Al Bundy

SooiecidetillNuttgone

It stated 19k+ total. 

Quote from: Break & Run on July 16, 2015, 10:36:47 pm

Yeah.  That's what I figured.  See my original statement above in bold.

I'd bet that a lot of those inactive accounts were from the King Clown & The Clown Brigade days of drama.   People lived on here around the clock back then.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

reddogjcss