Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just watched CBB

Started by mizzouman, July 15, 2015, 08:47:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mizzouman

I've said this before. I like him. Hope he sticks around. You got a good one.

Nosboar Accubond

Where did you watch? I can't find a full video

Hog N Bama

Quote from: mizzouman on July 15, 2015, 08:47:34 pm
One of my Auburn friends tells me the exact same thing. I agree!

mizzouman

Arkansas Fan

WaltonCollege

AugustaHog

We were starting to get that love early last season from other fan bases, but it truly picked up after the way we played from the bama game on last year.  We are no longer a walk over.  I doubt we will be playing many homecoming games this year!

blu

Quote from: mizzouman on July 15, 2015, 08:47:34 pm

My wife is a Mizzou fan (still hasn't forgiven CMA) and she says the same thing as well. She knows we got a good one. And you also have a good HC Mizzouman, he isn't as good an interview, but his team gets it done on the field.
"But it is no shame to suffer for being a Christian. Praise God for the privilege of being called by His name!"  I Peter 4:16

Boarcephus

Still amazed by how big a personality he has compared to what I thought he had while he was at Wisconsin.  I thought he had the personality of a rock till he came here and got a chance to listen to him.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Arkiebarkie

Coach B is the real thing and we look for an upswing in the Ozarks. He is very organized on rebuilding his program,no short cuts and build from the interior lineman for the foundation of this program.

Coach Pinkel, has done an incredible job. I hope UM wins the East again and shuts some loud mouths up.  CGP & CBB are great at looking for players that fit their systems and coach them up. Both coaches beat teams last year with blue chip players lining the roster of the opposing team. Fans of opposing teams said we were just lucky? NO, it's coaching their players to excel against odds that say's they can't win. Both teams think they can.

UM has proven it in the East, but people are still looking past them in the East this year. I will laugh if UM does it again, lots of pompus azz's in this league. Good Luck!

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Boarcephus on July 16, 2015, 06:02:11 am
Still amazed by how big a personality he has compared to what I thought he had while he was at Wisconsin.  I thought he had the personality of a rock till he came here and got a chance to listen to him.

Here's what Fox Sports had to say about his interview time at SEC Media Days.

Bielema seemed to relish every moment from what can be a mind-numbing process of getting whisked from one media suite to another for three hours of many of the same questions.

Bielema is just a perfect fit for this circus. He's big, loud, engaging, feisty and clever.

At the end of all his sessions, he and his three players headed upstairs in the hotel to gather up their stuff before leaving. Bielema said he takes the same approach he suggests to his players in this setting: Don't come in here dragging your feet with bad body language. "Knock it out of the park and have fun with it."

On Wednesday, he sure did.

He knows how to get the most out of being on the "big stage".

http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/story/2015-sec-media-days-arkansas-razorbacks-bret-bielema-won-hoover-071515
Go Hogs Go!

bamapig

He seems like a great guy on and off the football field. It's no wonder why recruits love this guy! Hope we can keep him around for a while. WPS

Arkfan

Some find him to be borderline erotic...

PonderinHog

Quote from: Arkfan on July 16, 2015, 08:54:40 am
Some find him to be borderline erotic...
It is my understanding that our own Bigsexyhog is just a bit jealous!

OldCoot

I was very upset about the whole BP firing.  I took a while to come around to Coach B BUT, I don't think I would trade him for any other coach right now...period.  If BP was "have gun will travel", Coach B is John Wayne.  They both get the job done but you trust John Wayne and know he will get the job done the right way.