Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jonathan Williams - I am the SEC

Started by NuttinItUp, July 15, 2015, 01:25:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NuttinItUp

hogfan14

Wow. Makes you really appreciate him coming back for his senior year and passing up that opportunity. Hope he has a huge year  :razorback:

phadedhawg

Great video.  I don't remember but was Williams projected to be drafted if he had declared?

Calling All Hogs

Helps explain the motivation he has when he is dragging half of the other team with him for a few extra yards.

hawgwild child

Quote from: phadedhawg on July 15, 2015, 01:52:00 pm
Great video.  I don't remember but was Williams projected to be drafted if he had declared?
He would of been drafted, idk about the projection but I would of assume he would of been between 5-7th rounds

hollywood hog

My favorite Hog along with HH.  J Will still gets the nod from me tho. 

razorsharptusk

And to think how he could have thrown in the towel and played the poor pitiful me card.  A lot of integrity in that young man to push forward and turn that into motivation.
GO HOGS!!

Qhog

He seems like a wonderful person!  I know from watching him on the field, he's all heart and plays his butt off.  But, off the field, he's very well spoken and a great leader and ambassador for Arkansas.  You could tell he was special as a HS SR listening to him recruit for ARK and talk about the program, but he seems to have really matured during his college years and I hope he has an excellent season.  Bravo JW.

ChiTown27

"A government that robs Peter to pay Paul
can always depend on the support of Paul."

George Bernard Shaw

NuttinItUp

Quote from: ChiTown27 on July 15, 2015, 03:47:41 pm
The link is leading me to a "Video Not Found" result.  :(
Still seems to be working for me. I just tried it again in multiple browsers and it is working.

ChiTown27

Quote from: NuttinItUp on July 15, 2015, 03:49:35 pm

Still seems to be working for me. I just tried it again in multiple browsers and it is working.

It's odd because I searched Jonathan Williams - I am the SEC and found it, but when I click it, it goes back to "Video Not Found."

Stupid computer. Thanks for the link though. I'll try my phone!

George Bernard Shaw

ChiTown27

Got it just fine on my phone! Good vid.

George Bernard Shaw

Jek Tono Porkins

I think now that he finally has a veteran o-line in front of him, he is going to tear some teams up. You can tell that it's all want-to with him. He's not an exceptionally large back, he just gives 100% effort 100% of the time.
I have known the troubles I was born to know
I have wanted things a poor man's born to want
And in all my dreams and memories I go running
Through the fields of Arkansas from which I sprung

Hawgzinbowlz

Almost unbelievable that he returned. The young man is A Hog.
Very quick feet and he keeps them close to the field.
JWills leadership and talent will be difficult to replace...and his work ethic should serve him well in the NFL.

" GO HOGS "

redeye

When JWill first arrived in Fayetteville, I remember someone printing a very good story about his family problems.  Anyone know where to find it?

Laughing Hog

Quote from: hawgwild child on July 15, 2015, 02:08:58 pm
He would of been drafted, idk about the projection but I would of assume he would of been between 5-7th rounds

I think BB said today his grade came back as a '3'. I do not know what that means exactly, but my first assumption was third round. Some one else may be able to clarify / correct what that means
"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

RzRbAcK18

Quote from: Laughing Hog on July 15, 2015, 11:36:36 pm
I think BB said today his grade came back as a '3'. I do not know what that means exactly, but my first assumption was third round. Some one else may be able to clarify / correct what that means

I was under the impression if you are a "3" then you are a projected 3rd day pick. So 4th round or later. I also could be mistaken though.

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: RzRbAcK18 on July 16, 2015, 12:00:48 am
I was under the impression if you are a "3" then you are a projected 3rd day pick. So 4th round or later. I also could be mistaken though.

With the way NFL running backs are valued in the NFL very few go high, but JWill would have easily been a mid-round pick.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

Laughing Hog

Quote from: RzRbAcK18 on July 16, 2015, 12:00:48 am

Very well could be. I couldn't begin to tell one way or the other and I'm not taking the time to dig around and find out. Either way, it wasn't high enough for him to leave as part of his evaluation process. Glad we have him and Budda for another season. Less than two months till clobber'n time.
"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!