OFFICIAL MISSISSIPPI STATE GAME THREAD: POST ALL COMMENTS HERE

Started by gdumont, November 18, 2017, 08:48:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

imtad16

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

PORKULATOR

Sosa beat a dbl team to make that tackle on Fitzgerald. Where has that been
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

elksnort

PORKULATOR

I'm ready for the chick that's howling on every play to run out of air
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Iwastherein1969

Have our WR's not been taught to settle down in the open cavity against a zone....three times I've see #7, instead of cutting off his route and settling down in the open area in the zone they continue their routes right into the MSU coverage....piss poor coaching is what that is...watch Jason Witten tomorrow, he does this better than anyone in football
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

imtad16

HardCore

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on November 18, 2017, 11:56:03 am
Have our WR's not been taught to settle down in the open cavity against a zone....three times I've see #7, instead of cutting off his route and settling down in the open area in the zone they continue their routes right into the MSU coverage....piss poor coaching is what that is...watch Jason Witten tomorrow, he does this better than anyone in football

Exactly!  Pretty basic stuff
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

Atlhogfan1

Has happened with multiple wr's multiple times today already.  They don't help our qb's at all. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

trippigs

Sosa has found some magic.....he has some hair sticking out the top of his helmet which is pretty funny

JackTNHogfan

You're right on all accounts but it's kind of unfair to compare our first year starting receivers with a future First ballot hall of famer.

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

PORKULATOR

imtad16

007 License To Squeal

******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

Rayzback

Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

Großer Kriegschwein

Fitzgerald is makin horrible decisions with the ball.

So far his worst game of the year. Better yet. Worst game I've ever seen him play.

FWIW, our defense has something to do with it.
This is my non-signature signature.

JackTNHogfan

elksnort

Time for a screenplay to Hammonds that goes for about 30 or 40 yards

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

Piggfoot

Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

woo.pig

TebowHater

Quote from: woo.pig on November 18, 2017, 11:59:39 am
How many times has Hammonds been in today?

Twice. No yards on either attempts, but neither attempt was blocked.

PORKULATOR

I'd like to see his sack total for the year get doubled today. 1/3 the way there.
Got get a long drive on O right now as well.

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: PORKULATOR on November 18, 2017, 11:55:44 am
I'm ready for the chick that's howling on every play to run out of air

Yah, she's pretty annoying but hey WooPig!!! 🐗

hawgdavis

If we win out does BB get more time. That worries me. I want the Hogs to win every game but want B.B. gone

Dark Helmet Hog

sickboy

Quote from: dfwalumdad on November 18, 2017, 08:54:06 am
don't you think if the players were capable of doing that they would have done it by now?

i'm sorry but the mistake people are making is looking at this through the prism of the history of the razorbacks in the sec, where we've typically been competitive especially with the mississippi schools.

so on any given Saturday.

we are no longer that team, bert has truly given us something we've never had before!

Good call, dude.

HardCore

Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: woo.pig on November 18, 2017, 11:59:39 am
How many times has Hammonds been in today?

Give the rock to Williams and Hammonds...Whaley is not a featured back...like the kid but he seems a little off this season

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

PorkRinds

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

hoglady

Just give the ball to Williams and let him fight for the yards.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Tequilin' Time

stupid announcer,    Ty is not Steamboat.    do your homework

JackTNHogfan

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

GunnerHawg70

hehawg

#LEFTLANE
#HAMMERDOWN!

TebowHater

hog911

Stupid stupid play! You just let them back in the game stupid!

Großer Kriegschwein

This is my non-signature signature.

PORKULATOR

Enos' offense never gets good until the 2nd 1st down. That's what kills me about the guy. First couple of plays always require someone luck.
Oh well... Wps

TebowHater

Piggfoot

Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.