Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Martrell Spaight and father sound after being drafted

Started by Jason Carroll, May 02, 2015, 03:26:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason Carroll

hawgaddict01

Congrats to Martrell and his family! One of my all time favorits to wear the Hog on his helmet! He is what Razorback football is all about and he is certainly Uncommon! He will represent our state in a great fashion and with his work ethic I see him playing for a long time! Woo Pig!!

alohawg

+1 Thanks for posting this. What a nice guy, totally different than his on the field beast game. Absolutely love the Lynch comment.  ;D
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Exciting to see hard work payoff in a big way..! Woo Pig..!
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

LZH

He is a prime example of why I have mostly stfu about BB's players/teams not improving.  Spaight looked like an entirely different player last year when compared to his junior season.  Night and day.

Good for him....hope he makes it big.

Boarmonger

Congratulations to a hometown success story!  I hope he becomes All-Pro!

Augustus

I'm not gonna lie... i'm gonna miss tweeting out: "SPAIGHT'D"  when Martrell knocks the hell out of someone as a Razorback!

But, couldn't be happier for him and all the Hogs who got drafted/signed deals!  :razorback:

Pig Worshipper

Quote from: Augustus on May 02, 2015, 08:02:40 pm
I'm not gonna lie... i'm gonna miss tweeting out: "SPAIGHT'D"  when Martrell knocks the hell out of someone as a Razorback!

But, couldn't be happier for him and all the Hogs who got drafted/signed deals!  :razorback:
You can still say it. It will just be on Sundays.

Tequilin' Time

well,  I've never been a Redskins fan, but I'm a huge Spaight fan!! 

Hope to see Lynch get Spaight'd someday.   Hope its like Atwater on Okoye and not Bo on the Boz!

Hawgzinbowlz

Congratulations to Mr. Spaight, and his family.

" WOO PIG "