younghog

Pick 101 and Patriots is an excellent fit overall
GO HOGS

Arkansasno1

Well good for him.  Good place to land.
"Be content and resigned to God's will."
~Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

MuskogeeHogFan

Congrats to that young man. He plays with a lot of heart and deserves it. Very happy for him.
Go Hogs Go!

20hog11

Wish he would've been picked at the end of the third by them, but I'm happy for him. Great team to go to.

popcornhog

Quote from: younghog on May 02, 2015, 11:13:40 am
Go HOGS

The analysts seemed pretty high on that pick.

Good luck to Mr. Flowers!
WPS

immahog

No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

gmarv

Albert Einswine

Stoked about it as a Hog fan as well as a Patriots fan!
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

PonderinHog

Quote from: Albert Einswine on May 02, 2015, 11:52:15 am
Stoked about it as a Hog fan as well as a Patriots fan!
I guess he and Jake will be fighting for a roster spot.

bigred223

No disrespect to Jake Bequette, but I think Trey has skills that translate better to the NFL.

RayZorbak

bennyl08

Great for Flowers being drafted and by a good team. I hope he gets 20 sacks a season but goes winless and gets traded to a team I can better cheer for him.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

smb

Congrats to Trey Flowers the newest Patriot.
GeorgiaHOG

Hawgzinbowlz

Congratulations Mr. Flowers. We were very fortunate Trey returned in '14. Good luck on an excellent team.

" WOO PIG "

Doug

Since no one else has picked up on it in here (or Twitter)...

--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

alohawg

Congrats to Trey, I'm sure he'll be awesome in New England.
On a side note- I'm very disappointed Dallas passed on him. Once again Belichick shows why he's a winner.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

razorhogLR

Quote from: alohawg on May 02, 2015, 12:45:11 pm
On a side note- I'm very disappointed Dallas passed on him. Once again Belichick shows why he's a winner.

Patriots have been the first team to pick a hog in 3 of the last 5 drafts.

rhog1

Yeah!! My favorite pro team takes one of my favorite Hogs!! Wps

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: alohawg on May 02, 2015, 12:45:11 pm

Trey's resume/rap sheet isn't even close to being a Cowboy.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

TrueBlue

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on May 02, 2015, 12:59:36 pm
Trey's resume/rap sheet isn't even close to being a Cowboy.

You mean the team owned by a Razorback? Stupid comment. You don't have to like the team but be proud that the leader is all-Razorback.

Patriots have not been super clean. They have had a mass murderer on the team and spy gate associated with them among others.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: TrueBlue on May 02, 2015, 01:20:31 pm
You mean the team owned by a Razorback? Stupid comment. You don't have to like the team but be proud that the leader is all-Razorback.

Patriots have not been super clean. They have had a mass murderer on the team and spy gate associated with them among others.

All other things aside, I would like to have seen Jerry assert his ownership and insist on taking Flowers. He is going to be a better NFL player than some expect and I would prefer he be a Cowboy. But I am happy he landed with the Pats. They will get the most from him.
Go Hogs Go!

Richard_white

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on May 02, 2015, 01:26:05 pm
All other things aside, I would like to have seen Jerry assert his ownership and insist on taking Flowers. He is going to be a better NFL player than some expect and I would prefer he be a Cowboy. But I am happy he landed with the Pats. They will get the most from him.

I was really hoping Dallas would pick Trey.  But once they selected Gregory I knew that wasn't going to happen. 

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

TexHog188

Jake Bequette and Trey Flowers in New England
"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

Hogtimes

Quote from: bigred223 on May 02, 2015, 12:23:12 pm
No disrespect to Jake Bequette, but I think Trey has skills that translate better to the NFL.

Not trying to be argumentative,  but not sure how you arrived at that conclusion.....Did you read the NFL scouting report on Flowers.............

Polecat

Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

BigPapaHawg

WOO PIG

Theolesnort

And after all the Colin Cowherd sputtering adnauseam about the Pac 12 superiority coming to fruition (Colin you opened your mouth to quick) the SEC in a down draft year closed once again with the total number of draft picks over the Pac 12, 54 to 39. The Big 10 had 35 (are you paying attention LR Randy?) ACC 47 and the Big 12, 25. It wasn't a good year for the SEC but they will make a come back. LOL
There's Nuttin in the world worth a solitary dime cept Old dogs and children and watermelon wine.

Hogsolo

I'm not buying the Trey isn't a good athlete thing in his scouting report.    He was a difference maker 4 years in our program.  You don't come into the SEC as a freshman and make plays without athletic ability.   

At the very least he's strong with great instincts.   I'm hopeful he'll stick and make the roster.   

Great Razorback!

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

PonderinHog

Quote from: IAMHogholio on May 03, 2015, 12:12:49 pm
I'm not buying the Trey isn't a good athlete thing in his scouting report.    He was a difference maker 4 years in our program.  You don't come into the SEC as a freshman and make plays without athletic ability.   

At the very least he's strong with great instincts.   I'm hopeful he'll stick and make the roster.   

Great Razorback!
Bad athletes can't do this.

https://youtu.be/Q_PocDbtDhk?list=UUEz_B6EQj2bze9xnVlQfRFw

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000445393/article/arkansas-trey-flowers-performs-55inch-box-jump