Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Joe Adams returns to receive his degree!!

Started by kevinagee, May 01, 2015, 02:11:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

kevinagee

You do not see this much. But Joe Adams returned to get his degree.  :razorback: Congratulations

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Hellz Yeas..!!! I hope he gets to know CBB and comes home to help with camps..

We all knew Joe Adams was good at returns...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Paul

Congrats!  Happy for you & happy you were & are a Hog!

snoblind

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on May 01, 2015, 02:37:01 pm
Hellz Yeas..!!! I hope he gets to know CBB and comes home to help with camps..

We all knew Joe Adams was good at returns...

Never forget that return.  During the return we were yelling, but after the play it seems it was just a fist bump and shaking our heads at each other.  Couldn't believe what we had witnessed.  Probably the best play I've witnessed in that stadium and I've seen a few over the past 50 years.

ricepig

Quote from: snoblind on May 01, 2015, 02:51:36 pm
Never forget that return.  During the return we were yelling, but after the play it seems it was just a fist bump and shaking our heads at each other.  Couldn't believe what we had witnessed.  Probably the best play I've witnessed in that stadium and I've seen a few over the past 50 years.

Yeah, everyone around me was thinking, don't give up GROUND! Then it was, wow, that was cool.....

Iwastherein1969

Congratulations, Lil' Joe...good luck on any career you choose to pursue....I promise that your choice several years ago to attend and play football for the University of Arkansas instead of the University of Southern California will now pay off. Being a UA grad and having worn that #3 with the Hog on your helmet will now assist you in finding gainful employment. It likely won't pay millions of dollars like the NFL but you will certainly feel safe and secure in the knowledge that you will be able to live a comfortable life with your family. Good luck, Joe
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

yraciv

Congrats to Joe! And correction you see this all the time.  Ronnie Brewer received his degree this semester too.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

DeltaBoy

Quote from: snoblind on May 01, 2015, 02:51:36 pm

Heart Break Hotel for the Vols !!! Best return since I saw Ken Hatfields against Texas on 8MM film.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

lahawg1

NO NO NO...GO GO GO was how I saw it.

Congrats to JA

LRHawg

Will never forget that play. Was so awesome to hear the crowd's reaction live to the return.

PORKULATOR

good job Joe...  proud your 4ever a hog
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Vantage 8 dude

Yep, no doubt a huge congrats is in order. Nice to see that Joe thought enough of an education to come back and get the required course work done to finish it up. So many who leave for the "league" without completing a degree don't want to come back and put in the effort to complete the studies. In so many instances that such a short sighted approach.

rzrbk4life

Proud of Joe and proud he was a Hog. WPS
Let's call those hogs!!!!

Inhogswetrust

If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

hoghearted

Quote from: lahawg1 on May 01, 2015, 03:58:58 pm
NO NO NO...GO GO GO was how I saw it.

Congrats to JA
My words exactly.

Nice work Mr. Adams
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

All was good in that video until I saw John L on the sideline.

BPsTheMan

Joe's TD run versus auburn is possibly my favorite Hog play ever

And I go back to remembering Teddy Barnes v USC when I was 7

tusksincolorado

WOOOO PIG ... WAY TO GO JOE! Razorback Nation is DAMN PROUD of you, on and OFF THE FIELD!!!   :razorback:
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

Svrdhd

Very impressed when these young men come back and finish their degree. That shows a drive to succeed that will bear fruit for the rest of their lives.
I'll burn that bridge when I come to it.

PigWig

Love Joe, he'll always be one of my all time favorites. I remember sitting in the stands for that return and a couple others, including the big one in the Cotton Bowl. Congrats Joe, and thanks again for being a Hog instead of a lousy Trojan.

Razor6

I was there when we melted the internet!  Were you?

bigred223

The td run against auburn on the sweep was amazing. Looked like he just shot out of a cannon going down the sidelines.