Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Parking Pass Question

Started by FreshHog, May 01, 2015, 01:25:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FreshHog

New season ticket holders, in the "Big Hog" membership level...

Was wondering if anyone knew what parking lots our parking pass will get us into based on our membership level ( just assuming the more you pay then better parking you get ). Any information would be appreciated!

Sorry this doesnt have too much to do with football, but didnt really know where else to post it. Thanks!

FBREW000

Big hog is the lowest min. priority for parking, so probably one of the Garages quite a ways up the hill from the stadium. 

I am a Wildhog and mine isn't much better... However wildhog gets 2 spots fwiw.  Hope that helps.

Gerald Gilber

park at Baum and ride the shuttle, I am old and fat, sure beats what I used to do :razorback:
Can we play all our games at home????

3kgthog

I said forget my parking pass once they asked me to pony up an extra $700 a year for lot 56 after already having that pass for 10 years. Save your money and park at Baum.

HawgNthaWater

$20 bucks gets your great parking across st from Reid. plus you have to walk by it to get to the stadium that's like an added bonus..

6 games at home equals $120 total no donation... you choose...

the flip side to this is your yearly contribution rate over time. So you may pinch a penny now but 10-20 years from now you will probably be thankful you ponied up when you are seen as a more valuable contributor in the system
"Listen old man, it's 4th and 1. Either stand up and watch, or just imagine the sh*t like you did during the golden era of radio!"

code red

You can also pick passes up on ebay...got mine for 35$ all home games.  Think it was lot 52 on Mitchell about a 10 min walk
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

FreshHog

Thanks for the responses. I figured it would be better to do what we did last year and just pay 20$ or so and park in one of the yards across the street from the stadium.

Figured it was worth asking though just in case!

I'm beyond excited for this season to get going ( if you couldn't tell based on me asking about parking months before the season starts lol! )

rlreev01

I think also, your parking is ranked by how long you have contributed. I do not believe you can step up one year, make a big donation, Nd join a parking lot with other com parables that have contributed for years.

jbu5

New Big Hog 2 years ago would get you into lot 71 down by Dickson.

Horse racer

I was told a Broyles Silver will get the parking deck ? :razorback:

popcornhog

Quote from: 3kgthog on May 01, 2015, 01:58:05 pm
I said forget my parking pass once they asked me to pony up an extra $700 a year for lot 56 after already having that pass for 10 years. Save your money and park at Baum.

Parking passes aren't extra on top of donation. Somebody's scamming you.
WPS

popcornhog

Quote from: FreshHog on May 01, 2015, 03:15:36 pm
Thanks for the responses. I figured it would be better to do what we did last year and just pay 20$ or so and park in one of the yards across the street from the stadium.

Figured it was worth asking though just in case!

I'm beyond excited for this season to get going ( if you couldn't tell based on me asking about parking months before the season starts lol! )

I agree. Can't wait!
WPS

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: popcornhog on May 02, 2015, 10:02:33 am
Parking passes aren't extra on top of donation. Somebody's scamming you.

Where he sits did not require a donation before and they got Lot 56 passes. Now it requires a donation but not as much as the minimum for a parking pass. In effect some lost parking passes due to not donating enough but still have their seats with the amount lower than required for the parking pass.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

popcornhog

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on May 02, 2015, 10:05:31 am
Where he sits did not require a donation before and they got Lot 56 passes. Now it requires a donation but not as much as the minimum for a parking pass. In effect some lost parking passes due to not donating enough but still have their seats with the amount lower than required for the parking pass.

Gotcha.
WPS

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: popcornhog on May 02, 2015, 11:26:35 am
Gotcha.

No problem. I wasn't trying to be rude or anything. I sit in the same section.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

nationwish

I was Big Hog two years. The first I made just the minimum $500 donation, so no pass. The second year I paid $700 or $800, and my pass was on Dickson street. It was a little bit of a walk, but I didn't mind that. I'm more concerned with being able to get out easily, and that wasn't bad either.