Dominique Reed

Started by PaintballHog, April 29, 2015, 10:50:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PaintballHog

For those who don't venture in the recruiting section:

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2015/apr/29/wed/?f=recruiting

Last paragraph

supersaint

Nice. Good notes on Cantrells wheels too.
There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.

The Hogfather

POTENTIALLY HUGE!

This kid could be a season changer, if he's as good as I think he is.  :razorback:

KlubhouseKonnected

If he is a quick study he could be the last ingredient for taking our offense to the next level this season.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

KlubhouseKonnected

Man, I wish he could have participated in spring ball.

PaintballHog

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on April 29, 2015, 01:04:52 pm
If he is a quick study he could be the last ingredient for taking our offense to the next level this season.

Hopefully when he gets in after the first summer session, he'll be wearing those virtual reality goggles everyday til August lol.

pigture perfect

He's from my home town. That young man has speed to burn. Very athletic! Proud he's going to the hill.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

code red

This offense could be absolutely dominant...if BA can stay upright.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

LRHawg

Awesome news(to me anyways)! :razorback:

supersaint

Virtuous Reality will transform him mentally.
There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.

Hog N Bama

Was worried about Reed. Not anymore. Lots to look forward to this summer! Deep ball will be icing on the cake. :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: Hog N Bama on April 29, 2015, 03:01:11 pm
Was worried about Reed. Not anymore. Lots to look forward to this summer! Deep ball will be icing on the cake. :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

I have been quietly fretting over him too.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Hog N Bama on April 29, 2015, 03:01:11 pm

If you read Murf's article on the Spring game and Enos, you'll notice through the film that Enos has started to utilize receivers that are spread out on the different levels of the defensive coverage package, which leaves someone open almost every single time. Reed will probably have his opportunity to stretch the field at times but I think he will be utilized just as the other receivers are being utilized now, running patterns to varying levels of coverage, confusing responsibilities of the DB's and in some cases, some receivers just being decoys for the defense, to leave another receiver open.

If he can learn the offense quickly and adapt to the scheme, he will be a real asset to the offense and, he will have his chance to catch some balls and pick up some YAC. This can't do anything but help our offense.
Go Hogs Go!

HogNdazs

We get two years with him correct?

HogShat

At CF Reed made his fame on WR Screens. Had an uncanny ability to make the first guy miss, and then he would be gone. Also jump balls in the end zone. Was great at high pointing the ball and great hands to boot. Cant wait to see him showcase his skills on the hill!