Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I lost my mom today.

Started by OS2 (SW) Razor Back, April 27, 2015, 01:02:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hog N Bama

So sorry.  My prayers that God will comfort you and your family. Someone told me when my Mom was about to die. "We all love both our parents of course. But nobody will stand by you in good times or bad like your own Mother."  For those of you that still have parents living, enjoy them and never hesitate to tell them you love them!

younghog

Prayers of comfort on your loss
GO HOGS

Hogs-n-Roses

OLDHOG

Prayers to you and your family. I lost my father in law today, also.

PORKULATOR

Blessings and condolences brother.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

aloha_kid

Quote from: OS2 (SW) Razor Back on April 27, 2015, 01:02:38 am
I will miss both her and my father forever and ever.

RIP mom and dad!

Sorry for your loss brother!

daBoar

Prayers sent.........peace be with you.

jboro-hog

Sorry to hear. Deepest sypathey. May God be with you and your family. Cherish your memories of her till you see her again.

TheRazorback500

So sorry for your loss, man. Praying.

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

Boarmonger

That's a tough thing.  My thoughts are with you.  God bless you.

Dugann

By Gosh He Didn't Come Back To PAINT!!!!

YIKES

So sorry to hear.God Bless.
"When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks long into you." Nietzsche

oldbear

My mom passed away one year and 17 days ago. I have some wonderful memories as I am sure you do also. I have never been into "stuff" but for the last year, when I am at my dad's house, I see small items that flood me with good memories. I cherish those and hope you do too. Enjoy them and love other people the way she taught, as only mom's can, and she will be honored. Prayers are with you.

Senility

May God be with you and yours in your bereavement, and may He grant you a measure of peace.  My prayers are with you.

hawg IQ

RIP mom and dad!
let me just say my mom and dad are both gone and have been for a while. I Miss them everyday ! You will go rest of your life with never feeling the same about your life again. They were the stability, they were the life blood, they were the everything. But at the end of the day they would both say, go live your life and make us proud !
go hogs go !

JRHoward

So sorry for your loss.  God Bless.
Woooo Pig!

BPsTheMan

God bless sir

I'm very sorry

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

I'd like to thank all of you folks for your thoughts and prayers.
It really means a lot to me and my family.

Go Hogs.

The Giants win the penent!!!!!The Giants win the penent!!!
Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.
I can't believe what I just saw!!!!
Down goes Frazier!!!! Down goes Frazier!!!
Do you believe in miricles?!?!?!

COACHINTEXAS

Sorry to hear that; I loss mine 6 months ago yesterday. It's not easy losing a Mom
No one plans to fail, they fail to plan!!!!

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

BigSexyHog

Sorry about your loss.  Prayers for comfort and support during this time.
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

snoblind

Arkamedes

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

May God also bless and comfort each of you on this board who have recently lost a parent or a loved one.
"The time is always right to do what is right." ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Rise above oneself and grasp the world." ~ Archimedes

greenie

Prayers for you, my brother.  Take comfort in the promise of Christ, that we shall all be together again with Him.

Lanny

RIP mom and dad!
Sorry to read
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

NaturalStateReb

RIP mom and dad!

Sorry to hear about your loss.
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

The funeral is Friday. That will be a very tough day for me and my family.

Thank you Hogville for your support.

BigPapaHawg

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family!
WOO PIG

Hog1966

I lost both of my parents on the same day. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Rolltide4ever

OS2RAZORBACK,
I am very sorry for your loss. A friend sent the below to me when my grandfather died and it seemed to really help me on the bad days. Just remember the good times you had with your mom on this Earth and you will make it through those bad days. I wish you and your family the very best. 

Life is a gift from God. Our children, family, friends, neighbors, and strangers are all gifts to be savored. Although some days may be full of hardship and sadness, each breath, heartbeat, and thought illustrates the beautiful gift of life. When a loved one is lost, try to avoid the feeling of being robbed or wronged. Keep the positive memories alive and thank God for the blessings in your past, present, and future.
This is the beginning of a new day. God has given me this day to use as I will. I can waste it or use it for good. What I do today is very important because I am exchanging a day of my life for it.
When tomorrow comes,this day will be gone forever,leaving something in its place I have traded for it. I want it to be a gain,not loss-good, not evil. Success,not failure in order that I shall not forget the price I paid for it.
Kept in the wallet of Paul William Bryant.

hoglady

Quote from: Rolltide4ever on May 01, 2015, 12:15:07 am
OS2RAZORBACK,
I am very sorry for your loss. A friend sent the below to me when my grandfather died and it seemed to really help me on the bad days. Just remember the good times you had with your mom on this Earth and you will make it through those bad days. I wish you and your family the very best. 

Life is a gift from God. Our children, family, friends, neighbors, and strangers are all gifts to be savored. Although some days may be full of hardship and sadness, each breath, heartbeat, and thought illustrates the beautiful gift of life. When a loved one is lost, try to avoid the feeling of being robbed or wronged. Keep the positive memories alive and thank God for the blessings in your past, present, and future.

Those are some beautiful words right there.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

goodguytex

OS2, very, very sorry for your loss and the pain you feel, and the loss from the absence of your Mom not being there anymore. She will always be with you, because the life experiences and things she taught you will always be a part of who you are. The person you have become. It will get better. Even though you will always miss her very much. God bless you. And give you comfort.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

OS2, my family is praying for you and your family.

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

I'm happy for her as she in no longer in pain. I'm sad for me and my family cuz we lost our Mother.

We laid her to rest today. R.I.P Mother an I'll see you on the other side.

Casey.

:razorback: ::hornsdown:: :razorback: ::hornsdown:: :razorback: ::hornsdown::

+1 to all of you sending prayers and well wishes.