Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I lost my mom today.

Started by OS2 (SW) Razor Back, April 27, 2015, 01:02:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

I will miss both her and my father forever and ever.

RIP mom and dad!
The Giants win the penent!!!!!The Giants win the penent!!!
Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.
I can't believe what I just saw!!!!
Down goes Frazier!!!! Down goes Frazier!!!
Do you believe in miricles?!?!?!

hogwxld

God Bless. I don't see mine often enough and she's only 3 hrs away, but i saw her today.

Thoughts and prayers to you.

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

Quote from: hogwxld on April 27, 2015, 01:07:21 am
God Bless. I don't see mine often enough and she's only 3 hrs away, but i saw her today.

Thoughts and prayers to you.

Remedy that hogwxld. Life isn't promised. Death is.

Huds_HawgTide

Might i ask where she is from
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

Nipsey Mussle

Very sorry to hear that. I lost mine last June. I'm not sure my life has been the same since then or ever will. But I can tell you that it does get better, eventually.

TheGrove68

I'm so sorry for your loss I hope our words and prayers help a tiny bit. My Mom and dad are at that age and I can see them declining in health and their passing wears on my mind I can't fathom your pain. I truly hope you can focus on the bright memories and her love for you.
The Grove...  Home of Don Faurot

Country Stylz

1highhog

Quote from: OS2 (SW) Razor Back on April 27, 2015, 01:02:38 am

RIP mom and dad!

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family OS2 Razor Back.  There's  nothing really that any of us can say right now that can stop the hurt you have right now, but as always, it's good to know you have your immediate family, plus all of us who have lost loved ones on Hogville, praying for you to make it through this difficult time.  I'm not very good at expressing my feelings of something like this by just writing, but from what others have wrote I think you'll see that you have many on Hogville that truly know how to support their fellow man when he's down.  Prayers sent to your whole family.

twistitup

Hang in there, prayers sent
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

MuskogeeHogFan

Tough thing to go through. God bless you and your family.
Go Hogs Go!

hogcard1964

Sad to hear.

God bless you and your family.

ifghog

April 27, 2015, 06:23:56 am #11 Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 10:57:26 am by ifghog
So sorry for you and your family. The loss of a loving mother is so tough. I pray God comforts you during this sad time.

WardamnHOGGLE

Sorry to hear that.  Prayers sent.

Carl Lazlo

Sorry for your loss.  Hang in there.

jackflash

Sorry to hear this, prayers from my family to you, she will be with you always I your heart.

JoeHawg

My thoughts and prayers are with you
Once a Hog Always a Hog

Inhogswetrust

If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Attila the Hog

So sorry to hear.  Stay strong, it gets a little easier with time.

gmarv

I,m sorry to hear.my prayers are with you and your family.

Huds_HawgTide

My girlfriend lost her granny too...i never had the chance to meet her before she had a stroke and couldnt talk well...u guess she was the biggest hog fan...at visitation we are all wearing hog shirts...
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

OTTER

Sorry to hear that.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
BE AFRAID!!  Be very, very afraid!  The Hogs are hungry and you look a lot like lunch!

DeltaBoy

Sorry for your loss and my prayers are with you during this time.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

RebelliousHog

Condolences and have asked the Creator to handle her with care.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

SoCal Hog

So sorry to hear that. You and the family are in my prayers.
Most of our friends agree that I married better than my wife did.

TexHog188

Moms are special and I'm sure she will be missed. Condolences and prayers for your family.
"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

sowmonella

Prayers sent for you and your family. In time you will mainly remember the good days with your folks and the days of loss will subside.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

hawginbigd1

Sorry, May God Bless you and yours.

RedBird5

May God bless you and your family during such a difficult time.  Many prayers too

smb

My Mom was a great Razorback; Fan I know how you feel may God Bless your family at this difficult time.
GeorgiaHOG

MJ2

God blessed us with the ability to have memories.    Times like this make you cherish that gift.

Hawgey-Davidson

May God bless you and yours.

Vantage 8 dude

RIP mom and dad!
I totally understand how you feel. My mom died back in '99 and even after all this time I really miss her. Then again I know she's gone to a far far better place. I just hope that one day we can meet again. My thoughts and prayers are certainly with you.  :'(

Sportster365

O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?
But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Peace be with you Bro

98hogs

Prayers to you and your family

DEVIL DOG HOG

You and your family are in our prayers.
"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

hoglady

Really sorry to hear that.
You will remember her almost daily for the rest of your life - which is a wonderful thing. And at some point the profound sadness goes away and you mostly remember the happy times together.
My Mom died in 1974 when I was a kid but I still think about her daily.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Hog Fan from Camden

HappyHogFan

RIP mom and dad!

Don't know you at all, but God bless you and so sorry for your loss.

Hogsolo

Sorry bother, I lost both my parents several years ago.   It's really true that you feel then everyday and they are with you as long as you remember them.   

Prayers to you and your family

sooiebaby

Very sorry to hear this, my condolences to you and yours. Take solace in knowing that one of your darkest days, was her most glorious. May she rest in peace.
The problem with todays society is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

Kevin

sorry to hear this news.  prayers for you and your family
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

casken

sorry for your loss, praying for you and family
"The human capacity to know the good and the right is distorted by the human will to fulfill desire."-Dallas Willard

SnoopHoggyHog

bosshog84

Prayers for you and your family buddy... Hang in there

God blesses those people who grieve. They will find comfort! Matthew 5:4

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

jgphillips3

I'll add you to my prayers.  Lost mine three years ago and my Dad a year later.  I still miss them but time does help.

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

Let's make some waves.

PorcineSublime

Sorry for your loss, may God Bless you and yours.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

phadedhawg

Very sorry to hear that.  Maybe I will call mine tonight...

Prayers to you and your family.