Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Messiah DeWeaver

Started by regi, March 18, 2015, 01:50:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

regi

Great name, and Hogs newest 4star qb offer. Out of Ohio.

regi

Per espn recruiting analyst

ricepig

And this guy:@AthleticsEhret QB Ca'Ron Baham (@k_cutta1) picks up an offer from #Arkansas #Razorbacks

regi

How much will Reece Davis enjoy doing his highlights for College Gameday Final?

Doug

Thread cleaned up. Remember that this is the recruiting forum. If you can't say anything nice, or are offended easily, then stay out of recruiting. Better yet, stay off the internet.

It is not your place to judge someone by their name.

Any further off topic comments in this thread will be dealt with by way of bans and/or account deletions.
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

booogaga

We have been offering a lot of QBs lately.
GO HOGS!

Sun Tzu Tusk U aka John Everett

Great name, Messiah DeWeaver, sometimes the talented ones have a complex though. He may be the second coming of Joe Montanna, only God knows.
"...and with my eyes closed, like a cat, I play with everything I could have said." - Bernardo Soares (Fernando Pessoa) Kobeer: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvQVBp4rnmr/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Steef

Quote from: booogaga on March 20, 2015, 09:33:50 am

I wonder if that reflects a change of philosophy. From Chaney to Enos.

Im only guessing.

wholehog92

Quote from: poettheologian on March 20, 2015, 09:57:11 am
Great name, Messiah DeWeaver, sometimes the talented ones have a complex though. He may be the second coming of Joe Montanna, only God knows.

Brazen.

We have been offering a lot of QBs this class.  Hopefully we end up with a single true QB that does everything well.  Not a bunch of different QBs we all argue about one being the rightful QB in our class.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

JonClaudeVanHam

Easily a top 5 name in this year's class.
Quote from: rhames on March 28, 2024, 10:56:37 amMusselman wants the UofA Transit Director Job.

regi

Quote from: JonClaudeVanHam on March 20, 2015, 12:09:29 pm
Easily a top 5 name in this year's class.

I agree, it almost sounds made up, kind of like Buster Rhymes....great name

ricepig

Quote from: regi on March 20, 2015, 07:31:05 pm
I agree, it almost sounds made up, kind of like Buster Rhymes....great name

Might be better if it was Dreamweaver.

daBoar

Quote from: ricepig on March 20, 2015, 07:32:20 pm
Might be better if it was Dreamweaver.
Nice.....Gary Wright.

jgphillips3

We need him.  I hear Saban is trying to land AntiChrist Jones as his new QB.

Seriously though, great name and great looking recruit.

PonderinHog

Quote from: jgphillips3 on March 20, 2015, 08:20:53 pm
We need him.  I hear Satan is trying to land AntiChrist Jones as his new QB.

I'd expect no less from El Diablo himself. 

hawgsmellgud

Help me out here we are recruiting a messiah, a divine one, and wasn't there another holy type name?
"I've never been a numbers guy," Mallett said. "If you play the game for yourself, don't play. I don't want you on the team. There's one goal we've got here. If you're not trying to reach that goal, don't come to Arkansas."

PaintballHog

Quote from: booogaga on March 20, 2015, 09:33:50 am

This. I wonder if Enos is wanting to get guys he wants in here.

carolinahogger

Quote from: hawgsmellgud on March 22, 2015, 03:50:03 pm
Help me out here we are recruiting a messiah, a divine one, and wasn't there another holy type name?

I'm not sure, but I want to point out that we are also recruiting a Stoner.

LJHOG

I don't care if his name is Joe.  If he can QB us to an SEC championship, I want him.