Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Crockett recaps his outstanding weekend

Started by The Recruiting Guy, March 17, 2015, 10:43:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

wholehog92

38.7 foot vertical?  That's a red zone target nobody is going to overthrow.  lol

He could catch Mallett's throw over the mountain!

Thanks for the read RD.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

Prestworthy

When will he get his offer from the hogs?  And does anyone know if he grew up a hog fan?  He looks just as good as Michael Dyer did at LRC.  Similar running style.

PaintballHog

White and Crockett a package deal? I could dig it.

Prestworthy

Quote from: PaintballHog on March 17, 2015, 02:33:19 pm
Wonder if sharing carries would be ok with them.  Seems to be CBB's style.  Hogs taking 3 RB's in this class?

JackJohnson

Quote from: Prestworthy on March 17, 2015, 02:42:05 pm
Wonder if sharing carries would be ok with them.  Seems to be CBB's style.  Hogs taking 3 RB's in this class?

If they want to play in the SEC then they will be OK with it.  Pretty much every team has 1a and 1b backs due to the physical nature of the league

jgphillips3

Quote from: JackJohnson on March 17, 2015, 05:19:46 pm
If they want to play in the SEC then they will be OK with it.  Pretty much every team has 1a and 1b backs due to the physical nature of the league

Yep.  It is the reverse of the old QB truism.  If you have more than one QB, you don't have a QB.  If you play in the SEC and you only have one RB, then you have none because they won't survive the season.

hoghiker

Quote from: JackJohnson on March 17, 2015, 05:19:46 pm
Carrying the rock every down has all kinds of problems for a player (in my mind). Carrying 30 times a game is a sure fire prescription for a short career and long term health problems. Maybe football players don't think this way. They probably need to.

Birminghog

Quote from: PaintballHog on March 17, 2015, 02:33:19 pm

Wish they were recruiting a kid names Tubbs. Now that would be cool!

Hawgzinbowlz

Interesting connection between Crockett and White...and having J.J. Meadors as Crocketts trainer has to be a plus.

Both of these would help carry on our RBU tradition.

" GO HOGS "

hawgsmellgud

Quote from: hoghiker on March 17, 2015, 05:54:51 pm
Carrying the rock every down has all kinds of problems for a player (in my mind). Carrying 30 times a game is a sure fire prescription for a short career and long term health problems. Maybe football players don't think this way. They probably need to.

See everyone's favorite Hog, DMAC. His collegiate workload, even while sharing with Felix, was a detriment to his NFL career IMHO.
"I've never been a numbers guy," Mallett said. "If you play the game for yourself, don't play. I don't want you on the team. There's one goal we've got here. If you're not trying to reach that goal, don't come to Arkansas."

SRV

Quote from: hawgsmellgud on March 18, 2015, 11:19:17 am
See everyone's favorite Hog, DMAC. His collegiate workload, even while sharing with Felix, was a detriment to his NFL career IMHO.

Possibly. Going to the Raiders certainly didn't help either.
We've got entirely too many troublemakers here. Too many 40-year-old adolescents, felons, power drinkers and trustees of modern chemistry.....

trphog

Quote from: Hawgzinbowlz on March 17, 2015, 09:50:36 pm
Interesting connection between Crockett and White...and having J.J. Meadors as Crocketts trainer has to be a plus.

Both of these would help carry on our RBU tradition.

" GO HOGS "

KJ Hill trained at J.J. Meadors facility too - just saying

Hawgzinbowlz

Quote from: trphog on March 19, 2015, 05:22:29 am
KJ Hill trained at J.J. Meadors facility too - just saying

Montez sure trumped JJ on KJ.

" GO HOGS "