Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dallas Nike Football Camp tidbits

Started by The Recruiting Guy, March 15, 2015, 08:00:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

Pig in the Pokey

Crockett's 4.00 shuttle is ridiculous, as is his 39" vertical. Pro shuttle'n like an actual PRO. LB maybe?
Devin White's laser-clocked forty in the 4.4s at 255+ lbs is also very very retarded.
K Jones is built like a dumptruck. 365 lbs in highschool is unheard of  anyway but for it to be all muscle like that. He's a wall.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Rocket23

jgphillips3

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on March 16, 2015, 09:15:01 am
Crockett's 4.00 shuttle is ridiculous, as is his 39" vertical. Pro shuttle'n like an actual PRO. LB maybe?

Crockett has some great athletic ability for sure, but seems to be lacking size, and on that particular day, speed.  Be interesting to see how he developes this year.

Huckleberry Pig

Kiondre Thomas' numbers look pretty great, I'm assuming he's someone we are at least looking at being that he is in our own backyard?

booogaga

uhhhh 4.57 laser 40 while weighing 255lbs. wowzer
GO HOGS!

The_Boot_stops_here

Quote from: jgphillips3 on March 16, 2015, 09:49:40 am
Crockett has some great athletic ability for sure, but seems to be lacking size, and on that particular day, speed.  Be interesting to see how he developes this year.

I don't view 6'0/210 as lacking size for a HS running back...I would think thats nearly perfect in fact...as for his 40 time, the laser timed 40's at these type of events are typically quit a bit slower than the times the kids report from their school or whatever...I think he gets an offer

hawgsmellgud

Quote from: jgphillips3 on March 16, 2015, 09:49:40 am

As already stated, the times you are seeing at these camps are way more accurate than the hand held times. I bet that if you took every kid that is going to sign D-1 this year his 4.69 would be among the fastest. Have you seen his tape? He has plenty of size. 
"I've never been a numbers guy," Mallett said. "If you play the game for yourself, don't play. I don't want you on the team. There's one goal we've got here. If you're not trying to reach that goal, don't come to Arkansas."

chiti66

6'0/210 HS RB?  Lacking size?  Nah, bruh, kid is ideal. 

Hawgzinbowlz

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on March 16, 2015, 10:18:18 am
I don't view 6'0/210 as lacking size for a HS running back...I would think thats nearly perfect in fact...as for his 40 time, the laser timed 40's at these type of events are typically quit a bit slower than the times the kids report from their school or whatever...I think he gets an offer
Very good size for Coach Herbert to develop.                      " GO HOGS "

rlamb

Kendall Jones is the one I hope we can get to visit and commit.

TrueBlue

Quote from: rlamb on March 16, 2015, 07:34:35 pm
Kendall Jones is the one I hope we can get to visit and commit.

The way that guy looks, I think I will refer to him as MR. Kendall Jones - very intimidating build.