Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A message from Devin White?

Started by SwineGrind, March 13, 2015, 06:03:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SwineGrind

I pray this is what we see on our home field very soon.   :razorback:

Check out @DevinWhite_40's Tweet: [tweet]https://twitter.com/DevinWhite_40/status/576184018732916736[/tweet]

Seem to be having issues making the tweeter feed show on the board. I'd appreciate anyone that could post it.

PaintballHog

Would be a HUGE pickup. Him and Whaley would be an excellent replacement for Jwill and Collins

The_Iceman

We are going to need a bigtime RB recruit in the 2016 class.

jacobp

PaintballHog

Quote from: The_Iceman on March 13, 2015, 08:24:15 am
We are going to need a bigtime RB recruit in the 2016 class.

Would prefer 2, but I think Crockett will be our second rb regardless.

He may become a bigtime RB recruit when it's all said and done anyway.

SwineGrind

Quote from: jacobp on March 13, 2015, 08:28:48 am

Perfect
Not sure how the whole twitter tag works, but this does just fine

bulldog04

Steef

Hoggish1

Devin is No. 1 on my board.  He has it all; speed and power!

The_Boot_stops_here

I wonder if the picture is something Devin put together or if this is a recruiting piece that the staff put together.  either way, it's cool

titanhawg

I would imagine it's something the UA recruiting staff sent him...and he retweeted it. 

20hog11

40 seems like an odd number for a RB. Devin we welcome you with open arms! Call the hogs!

SwineGrind

The picture of him standing next to his WR buddy puts things into perspective.

Greyhands

Quote from: SwineGrind on March 13, 2015, 12:03:36 pm
The picture of him standing next to his WR buddy puts things into perspective.
Were are you seeing that Pic ? I dont see it

Rocky&Boarwinkle

Quote from: 20hog11 on March 13, 2015, 11:53:25 am
40 seems like an odd number for a RB. Devin we welcome you with open arms! Call the hogs!
He's a big time linebacker too.  Maybe they split the difference, to keep both slots open.

lumphog

He would THRIVE here.......The next Razorback RB Legend!!!!!

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Rocky&Boarwinkle on March 13, 2015, 12:27:25 pm
He's a big time linebacker too.  Maybe they split the difference, to keep both slots open.
Well if what he's alleged to have expressed as far as his preference is to be believed anyone recruiting him at LB will very likely be holding a scholarship they'd hoped for him to accept. He isn't playing defense.

Barman91

redeye

Quote from: titanhawg on March 13, 2015, 11:03:44 am
I would imagine it's something the UA recruiting staff sent him...and he retweeted it.

Yea, same here.  I think we have someone who does that for recruits and so do other schools (hence the picture of Devin in a LSU jersey.)  I also think some of our fans create their own work for recruits sometimes.

Either way, you gotta love Devin's enthusiasm for it.

Prestworthy

Reminds me of John Clay from Wisconsin a few years ago.  One way to wear a defense down is to pound on them with big, strong rbs.  He'd fit the bill.

Porkys Revenge

Quote from: 20hog11 on March 13, 2015, 11:53:25 am
his defensive highlights are sick.

PorkSoda

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Hawgzinbowlz

Quote from: Barman91 on March 13, 2015, 01:57:10 pm

And, there is this.

He's more impressive in the Cardinal and White.

The LSU uniform looks like it was pulled out of the swamp.

" GO HOGS "

Tsarcasm

"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak." – Steven Wright

Hawgzinbowlz

Devin made clear, on Recruiting Thursday, that CBB said we were recruiting him as a RB, and that is the position he will play if he chooses us.

A Slobber Knockin' RB...with speed.

" GO HOGS "

lumphog

Quote from: Barman91 on March 13, 2015, 01:57:10 pm

And, there is this.
Just tweeted him & said Arkansas is the place for YOU come be the next Razorback Legend & avoid the log jams......He favorited & retweeted   ;D

SwineGrind

Quote from: Greyhands on March 13, 2015, 12:25:49 pm
Were are you seeing that Pic ? I dont see it

It isn't there now, but was on his recent twitter pics posted.

NC_Hog_Fan

He's posted pics of himself in jerseys from Bama, A&M, Ole Miss, and LSU in addition to the Hog jersey.......and asking for more LSU followers!! Looks like he's looking for as much attention as he can get.

Tusks

Hasn't LSU signed like 4 big time RB the last 2 years and they already have a commit for 16. 

So he'd be the 6th on campus @ LSWHO
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

lumphog

Quote from: tusked on March 14, 2015, 06:52:46 am
Hasn't LSU signed like 4 big time RB the last 2 years and they already have a commit for 16. 

So he'd be the 6th on campus @ LSWHO
He'd be MUCH better off at Arkansas......the next premier back. The smart choice is Arkansas.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on March 13, 2015, 10:59:48 am
I wonder if the picture is something Devin put together or if this is a recruiting piece that the staff put together.  either way, it's cool
Gotta be staff...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.