Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

More on Agim visit

Started by The Recruiting Guy, March 12, 2015, 10:08:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

JackJohnson

MUST GET

I think we have done as good a job recruiting him as we can...just need to close the deal.  Our DL recruiting would be reaching Bama/LSU levels if we add him

The_Boot_stops_here

things sound positive with Agim

U-A Filthy Pig

"Someone asked the biggest transaction from high school to college and they were like time management," Agim said.

Richard, you might want to edit one word in this sentence.  It did give me a good chuckle though.

Nosboar Accubond

Sounds very positive. Glad things seem to be going well with his recruitment. He is a top priority for these coaches and sounds like the kind of guy you want representing your University.

WPS  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

20hog11

I'm glad the coaches are making him a priority. He may choose to go elsehwere, but it won't be for a lack of trying. I think he will call the hogs when its all said and done.

Hawgzinbowlz

Building relationships. We need him on the edge.  " GO HOGS "

redeye

Quote from: JackJohnson on March 12, 2015, 10:28:40 am
MUST GET

I think we have done as good a job recruiting him as we can...just need to close the deal.  Our DL recruiting would be reaching Bama/LSU levels if we add him

Several years ago, some were saying that Arkansas didn't produce enough defensive linemen to compete at a high level in the SEC.  Now we seem to produce them regularly and have also found many out of state gems.

rzrbk4life

Really hope we land him. Would be a huge get
Let's call those hogs!!!!

BigPapaHawg

Sounds good, we really need him!!!!
WOO PIG