Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Capps is a Hog!

Started by ricepig, March 09, 2015, 07:46:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Justifiable Hogicide

Quote from: IronMountainHog on March 09, 2015, 01:02:19 pm
After the KJ drama this year, I'll save my enthusiasm until he puts it in ink on paper.
Rest easy.
Montez is not this man's handler.

Hawgzinbowlz

Quote from: IronMountainHog on March 09, 2015, 01:58:12 pm
I never said or thought he was a drama queen. I just wonder if Arkansas was his dream offer. According to previous threads, I have read that we were not. I'm happy he committed, I'm just cautious to get overly excited.

As some posted earlier, KJs situation is unusual. I think KJ committing early helped seal the deal on Will so in my mind it wasn't a total washout.
Getting Austin to commit this early will be a positive for the perception of team building.
I get your caution.

" GO HOGS "

Oklahawg

Quote from: IronMountainHog on March 09, 2015, 01:58:12 pm
I never said or thought he was a drama queen. I just wonder if Arkansas was his dream offer. According to previous threads, I have read that we were not. I'm happy he committed, I'm just cautious to get overly excited.

Here we go again - the link is barely up and running to an article on a UA commit and someone has to pollute a thread about the commitment.

If you can't post without the "yeah but" qualities being so prominently featured then simply read (or don't, but do not post).
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Wildhog

Quote from: Oklahawg on March 09, 2015, 02:21:48 pm
Here we go again - the link is barely up and running to an article on a UA commit and someone has to pollute a thread about the commitment.

If you can't post without the "yeah but" qualities being so prominently featured then simply read (or don't, but do not post).

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

zane

Yes
RIP LSUfan

Tim Harris

Nice pickup for the Hogs.

jcpack

Love homegrown hogs!!! Huge pickup!

Hawgzinbowlz

Austin Capps   = Arkansas
Bijhon Jackson = Arkansas
Hjalte Froholdt = Arkansas = Home Away From Home

We'll be stout on the interior DL, and we needed Mr. Capps committment.

" GO HOGS "

Peter Porker

That's why I posted my reply. If you're gonna have doubts AND post them then just show up on signing day.
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

MissippHog

WPS!  Very excited to see him as a Razorback!

Oklahawg

Quote from: Peter Porker on March 09, 2015, 02:54:21 pm
That's why I posted my reply. If you're gonna have doubts AND post them then just show up on signing day.

Many of us have "special skills" that can provoke the board.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Jek Tono Porkins

Capps is gonna be like Bijhon Jackson or Ty Storey. An absolutely solid early commit that will help recruit for this class. What a dynamite pickup.
I have known the troubles I was born to know
I have wanted things a poor man's born to want
And in all my dreams and memories I go running
Through the fields of Arkansas from which I sprung

Dirty

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

lumphog

ARKANSAS HOMEGROWN...........It don't get no better!!!!! Welcome to the FAMILY Mr. Capps..........God Bless Brother

flagstaffhog

People talk about being surprised how big CBB is. Look at him standing next to the Junior in High Schrool.
After 1 year in the strength & conditioning program, Mr. Capps will be scary.

GO HOGS GO!
Go HOGS Go!

staffhog

If you want to doubt, go ahead, it proves you aren't paying attention. 

The Arkansas Razorbacks are the rising power in the West and these recruits are well aware of where we are heading. 

bulldog89

Watched this kid grow up he is big, strong and fast.  The thing that you guys might be missing is that he is in the upper percentage of his graduating class.  He is truly a great kid from a great family.  With that being said he is as mean as a bag of rattlesnakes when he puts the helmet on.  So proud of you AC.

jboro-hog

Welcome Austin. Glad your a hog.WPS GO HOGS :razorback:

RICKHOGHEAD

Wow! Great news! WPS!!!!!!!!!!

PEtrader

Quote from: Peter Porker on March 09, 2015, 08:28:08 am
Otis said it'd be someone we wouldn't expect.

He was talking about his chilli dog
Oddball on NWA: "I'm drinking wine and eating cheese, and catching some rays, you know. "

Attila the Hog

Just got in from a trip and saw this!   What a nice welcome home!!!

Congrats to Austin and welcome to the Razorbacks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hog N Bama

Great news! Capps is gonna be a great Hog. WPS!  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Hog N Bama

Quote from: bulldog89 on March 09, 2015, 08:48:56 pm
Watched this kid grow up he is big, strong and fast.  The thing that you guys might be missing is that he is in the upper percentage of his graduating class.  He is truly a great kid from a great family.  With that being said he is as mean as a bag of rattlesnakes when he puts the helmet on.  So proud of you AC.
I'm sold... bring it on :razorback:

swinesation

So was Capps a hog all the way? Just curious.

Hogpkins

WPS! Welcome Austin Capps!

SamBuckhart

Welcome Austin Capps. Glad you are a HOG. :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

LAHogfan123

Welcome to the Razorback family young man, I'll enjoy watching you wreak havoc in the SEC the next few years.

Hog Fan from Camden

Thanks for the insight!  +1

bulldog89

Quote from: swinesation on March 10, 2015, 12:09:43 pm
So was Capps a hog all the way? Just curious.
To be honest I never asked him he got that question enough from about everyone he met.  All I can say is this he is a Razorback now and that is all that matters.  We are not dealing with a man that goes back on his word.  He says what he means and means what he says.  He is a Razorback now and for life.  WPS!!!

BigPapaHawg

WOO PIG

hamsam

Woo-pig!! I will never be more excited about a Razorbacks commit than this one!!
"I am speachless. is this program on the right freaking track or what?i love the way Pel is coaching this team. i love this team. lets just keep getting better. congrats to Pel and the hawgs.PIG SOOIE!"

Forrest City Joe   December 30, 2008

lumphog

Quote from: bulldog89 on March 11, 2015, 03:18:45 pm
To be honest I never asked him he got that question enough from about everyone he met.  All I can say is this he is a Razorback now and that is all that matters.  We are not dealing with a man that goes back on his word.  He says what he means and means what he says.  He is a Razorback now and for life.  WPS!!!
Bless your heart